Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

29 Firefox
If that is the way you feel, working the angle of the law by the "minute after midnight" is the right thing to do, Thank You for pointing that out, I'll remember not to do business with you.
Not because I have any intention of skirting a contract, or even so much as a handshake.
I'm just the kind of guy that wants to see it work out for both parties for the best, even if I take a few bucks less than what I expected, we're both doing alright on the deal. I'd rather make a couple bucks, instead of a pile of money, and be respected for being an honest guy. Wow, my integrity is worth more than a dollar. I'm sure you and LDD couldn't possibly fathom the thought of that.
But to work the angle of the "midnight minute", and then sell again, possibly twice...
I don't see where it will win in court, but I've seen stranger things happen in court rooms.
It doesn't make them right in the big scheme of things.
And I thought boaters always looked out for each other - I thought it was a Maritime law... Maybe I'm just nostalgic...
Old 11-11-2008, 07:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
If I tell Fabricator that he is NOT going to win the lotto, and he tells me that I am NOT going to win the lotto.... we each have a 50/50 chance.
Ummm... check your math... it's 50/50 only if you and Fabricator are the only two playing.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 11-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Ummm... check your math... it's 50/50 only if you and Fabricator are the only two playing.
Who said we were letting anyone else in on it?
Old 11-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered

I want in!! (lotto)

On a serious note, I do want to thank everyone for their support.

At this time there is still information being held. Basically, its assumed that LDD is being sued due to a contract, assumed... I'll leave it at that.

When/if this makes it to court, it will be made public.... Hell, come sit in on it.

See you there
Old 11-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't even read what you write. I always end up focusing on your avatar.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

THis is the most fhucked up thing I ever seen.
I don't know the whole story and I'm not about to read 27 pages here and who knows how much at other sites.
Not taking any sides either, since I do not know the story.
The seller and buyer should try to resolve the situation. If anyone wants to help.. that's fine and great, but no way all this posting BS should be relevent since none of us knows what's really going on. So all the inuendos,, the threashing,,, the acusations,, etc. etc.. is all BS. Everyone knows that a business transaction can go to heII. Appearently this one did.
All this postnig and opinions are truly BS for the most part.
I got screwed by 2 guys in NJ. One here on OSO who gave me fals info on the items, and misreperesented the items. The other was Dennis Freedmen. (not on OSO that I'm aware of).
I kept the details out. If I sue.. I will but... all the BS comments are just that. BS. Let these two guys resolve it.
Where are all the Jersey boys when I'm out over $15000 for breach of contract by one of an OSO buddy?
How about getting after Cobra for breach of contract for $3000+??
Again. I'm not taking sides here.. but geeeiiisshhhh.. there is a lot of BS being posted.
WHo knows what's fair and nice with this? Let those two resolve it and move on.
I have a suggestion for both.. FIX IT.... no one wins with lawyers involved but the lawyers.

All I would add is that I would never ... ever screw another boater.. no matter how many times I got screwed by one.

Last edited by PARADOX; 11-11-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Registered

Ummmm.....
We aren't the only two playing.... hence the choice of lotto. It was an extrapolation of premise.

Speaking of extrapolation of premise.... check your nose. It is poking around the bear's butt.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Registered

Pay the kid back his money. There maybe some tax implications (and investigations) that you haven't thought of
Old 11-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Wonder if the IRS would consider monies paid to Duck Dick as taxable income?
Old 11-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Registered

People are getting back from KW I see...

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.