11.98%
Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this thread is going nowere,what happened?,did someone die?
Old 11-20-2008, 05:57 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Or after a judgement a payment plan is set up for 10.00,20.00, 50.00 a month dont say it cant be done had a 40K deal in scottsdale go bad and myself and the other 11 that were scammed get checks for .50 cents a month ..aint worth the envelope & stamp WTF
The good news is that once you file his credit will be ruined and it will stay that way untill the judgement is paid up. Now if he relies on loans for his business then it will cost him dearly for increased loan costs.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

I asked on another board..is this the same guy that was trying to expand his auto business by opening in other locations by getting funds from members promising a return..Thanks JEFF
Old 11-20-2008, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
I asked on another board..is this the same guy that was trying to expand his auto business by opening in other locations by getting funds from members promising a return..Thanks JEFF
Yes, and suddenly his eBay account is no more. This really has all the signs of someone that is totally broke.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
Yes, and suddenly his eBay account is no more. This really has all the signs of someone that is totally broke.
I couldnt remember who it was..Thanks..He had sent me a PM..I was thinking about it at the time..but then something said hold off.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
I couldnt remember who it was..Thanks..He had sent me a PM..I was thinking about it at the time..but then something said hold off.
It sounded like a good idea to me as well. I hope no one got burned on that deal.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:29 AM
Banned

It sounded like a good idea to me as well. I hope no one got burned on that deal.
Rest assured no one got burned and we still are on ebay, you just didnt look hard enough...this place is full of know it all's, keyboard tough guys, and internet vigulanties....I'm surprised none of them figured it out yet...its really easy to figure it out if you look at the pieces you have the right way....and no, not even close to closing the doors here... no personal offense vette & jassman

The rest of you are just windbags with nothing better to do but talk out of your anus and act like your going to do something from behind your keyboard or make wild azz assumptions with no ground or logic behind your idiotic comments

The fact is, the contract's legit, they know it, I know it, and several others on this board know it.....which is why they arent making themselves look like fools and posting on this thread....Notice all the "varsity" OSO players arent jumping on here....just the "JV" bench riders....

Soak it up all you drama queen nuthuggers, this is your time to shine...jump on the band wagon and say more stupid chit about me, my business, threaten me, who ever....I really dont care.... in the end your still a "JV" bench warmer....most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

I have nothing to prove on this board. This is not going to stop me from boating or attending boating functions....most of you guys are puzzies who wont even stand up to your wife let alone have the balls or the ball sack to say something to me in person.....

Nordic and Prostock know I'm not playing and he has been contacted by my legal people....thats all that matters....the ball is in their court now and I'm ready to go....

BATTER UP!

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-20-2008 at 08:41 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Rest assured no one got burned and we still are on ebay, you just didnt look hard enough...this place is full of know it all's, keyboard tough guys, and internet vigulanties....I'm surprised none of them figured it out yet...its really easy to figure it out if you look at the pieces you have the right way....and no, not even close to closing the doors here... no personal offense vette & jassman

The rest of you are just windbags with nothing better to do but talk out of your anus and act like your going to do something from behind your keyboard or make wild azz assumptions with no ground or logic behind your idiotic comments

The fact is, the contract's legit, they know it, I know it, and several others on this board know it.....which is why they arent making themselves look like fools and posting on this thread....Notice all the "varsity" OSO players arent jumping on here....just the "JV" bench riders....

Soak it up all you drama queen nuthuggers, this is your time to shine...jump on the band wagon and say more stupid chit about me, my business, threaten me, who ever....I really dont care.... in the end your still a "JV" bench warmer....most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

I have nothing to prove on this board. This is not going to stop me from boating or attending boating functions....most of you guys are puzzies who wont even stand up to your wife let alone have the balls or the ball sack to say something to me in person.....

Nordic and Prostock know I'm not playing and he has been contacted by my legal people....
OSO varsity has moved to college (SOS).
Old 11-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Registered

I think most of the "varsity players" are on the other forum now. My boat is under 28 ft and I can fill it up also. I got my money the old fashion way, I EARNED IT! And I am by no means a "keyboard tough guy".

Just in case any of those comments were directed at me.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RebarBox
OSO varsity has moved to college (SOS).
Must have posted at the same time. Oh and by the way there is a thread about you over there LDD. Guess I am not sure why I am getting involved, just keeping track

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.