Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WMF
Andy( TEX) why would you add that comment to this thread, it has nothing to do with this topic or does it have any revalence, why do you continue to did your own grave, I tried to help you out but you are on your own. I just dont get you!!!
yep he is an idiot....he never has anything positive to add to any conversation....he never really has anything relevent that has to do with boats. i think they have banned him over on sos also.....
Old 11-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WMF
Andy( TEX) why would you add that comment to this thread, it has nothing to do with this topic or does it have any revalence, why do you continue to did your own grave, I tried to help you out but you are on your own. I just dont get you!!!
Come on Bill... Andy is an attention addict. Negative attention will do just fine. If he wants to feel like a big man because he managed to get a few hours out of his engines before he pooched them, during a summer that I was busy driving my 560sl and boat shopping, and Chris was busy buying too many projects and being productive.... let him. That was his big freaking summer? I had bigger summers before he was peeing standing up. In fact... I was a boater before he was born. (His twin sister receiving the manhood parts.)
Yet now he sees himself as the big pizzer King.
Next he will post a picture of his fat azz in the backseat of someone else's ride to prove how cool he is.

He is a 27 year old tool who just doesn't get it. If he was such a cool guy, all around offshore legend and source of all knowledge.... he would be a member of SOS rather than being the loudest mouth railing against it.

We have to assume that he plans on staying with the shores of Texoma and that he will never see some of the people that he has spoken about in person.

He is welcome on SOS. But he probably realizes that he would only last three posts. So... he talks about us over here.
Works for me. If the guys who showed up for the party as everyone else was leaving wants to be BMOC.... the floor is empty... he can hold court.

Or.... he can hijack a thread about a whole other idiot, so he can get his sweet, sweet attention.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
dude, if you think thats "college" you need to take a long hard look at who runs this site and who runs that site. In the last year I've had more drive time in an offshore boat than two of those SOS moderators combined, that includes the owner of SOS.

As for this mess.............I'll stay out of it, let the big boys handle their own problems.
you dont have more seat time than me big baller...

i thought we had a nice talk, i thought we had an understanding......
Old 11-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Registered

Old 11-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Rest assured no one got burned and we still are on ebay, you just didnt look hard enough...this place is full of know it all's, keyboard tough guys, and internet vigulanties....I'm surprised none of them figured it out yet...its really easy to figure it out if you look at the pieces you have the right way....and no, not even close to closing the doors here... no personal offense vette & jassman

The rest of you are just windbags with nothing better to do but talk out of your anus and act like your going to do something from behind your keyboard or make wild azz assumptions with no ground or logic behind your idiotic comments

The fact is, the contract's legit, they know it, I know it, and several others on this board know it.....which is why they arent making themselves look like fools and posting on this thread....Notice all the "varsity" OSO players arent jumping on here....just the "JV" bench riders....

Soak it up all you drama queen nuthuggers, this is your time to shine...jump on the band wagon and say more stupid chit about me, my business, threaten me, who ever....I really dont care.... in the end your still a "JV" bench warmer....most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

I have nothing to prove on this board. This is not going to stop me from boating or attending boating functions....most of you guys are puzzies who wont even stand up to your wife let alone have the balls or the ball sack to say something to me in person.....

Nordic and Prostock know I'm not playing and he has been contacted by my legal people....thats all that matters....the ball is in their court now and I'm ready to go....

BATTER UP!

I have a dog and sometimes when he looks at me I get the feeling that there's nothing going on inside his head. Amazingly enough I get that same feeling reading your posts.

Sincerely,
JV squad back bencher
Old 11-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
dude, if you think thats "college" you need to take a long hard look at who runs this site and who runs that site. In the last year I've had more drive time in an offshore boat than two of those SOS moderators combined, that includes the owner of SOS.

As for this mess.............I'll stay out of it, let the big boys handle their own problems.
If you are refering to me, let me tell ya I was boating before you were even a thought in your parents minds. (i wanted to say something else but I won't lower myself to your standards) Get a life and leave your self serveing comments at the door if you have the guts to try to come on SOS. We have a no pre ban rule but Myself and that other Mod will be watching you along with 100s of others that have already voiced there opinon on you. Just remember you dug your own hole, but I would love to see you try to crawl up out of it. Good Luck
Old 11-20-2008, 05:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
Isn't a 32 Fountain under 28 feet?!
yes it is it 27'9'' I crack myself up sometimes
Old 11-20-2008, 06:13 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

This is still going on.....please post a new thread where LDD will have visiting hours when this is settled.....I haven't checked this thread in a week and nothing has changed (whether LDD is legally in the right, his ethics are in the toilet)
Old 11-20-2008, 06:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by stecz20
you dont have more seat time than me big baller...

i thought we had a nice talk, i thought we had an understanding......
Your peace making missions seem to always fail!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its funny how he just keeps ranting on and on.Trust me LDD your day in court is coming.We are playing a federal and local lawyer attack.These things take time to plan and set up.Also we are waiting for IRS and E-bay,two firms known for not responding in a timely fashion.So be patient,some of these orginizations wont be talking to you till the time is right.Call me if you would like to chat and I'll let you know what we are thinking,maybe you can help out with some info.

Anthony

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.