VERY,VERY WELL SAID.

Anthony
+1
Old 11-21-2008, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Connor
Steve,
I have a few comments to make. You might not like where i will go this, but I think you need to take a long hard look at what has happened and the people you have hurt along the way.
First off do you REALLY comprehend the amount of money we are talking about....its not $40.00.. $400.00..$1400.00.....WE ARE TALKING........$14,000.00 (FOURTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS) !!

This is blood money, money that this boys father left him so he can buy his dream...... A boat!!!

Do you realize the hurt you have put onto him!!! do you even care?? Sure prostock was embarrassed...he just lost the money that was left to him! I'm not even sure its embarrassment...probably more in the likes of I just lost the something my "dad" left me...!

But whats so sad about this whole thing is, I think I know what happened in the course of that weekend, when you didn't here from prostock. You must have been counting down the days.. hours... minutes...when he didn't call, thinking YOU have him on a "contractual infringement"........HE DIDN'T MAKE THE DEAD LINE!!!!!! I can here you now, counting down the minutes.... like New years eve!!! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 !!!!!!! And he has (in your mind no recourse)!! Im now $14,000.00 richer!!!!!!

I think everyone has been fair to you, trying to explain the "ethical" point of view, the point of view"of doing the right thing" The point of view of being a human being!! But that doesn't matter...you have a breach of contract! "Its business" you say!

You said to not bring in your family! But your family will find out! They will find out in court! They will discover what you did ! Your kids will "learn" that doing the right thing takes back seat to...greed, arrogance, self indulgence, I'm listening to a song right now by the Foo fighters. Its a song that means a lot to me!!! Its called "There goes my hero"!! Be a hero to your family...to your kids!! I'm a dad and I hope to god your kids don't learn what you have done...that there father is not a hero!
VERY WELL DONE!

It's just disgusting though that he even needs to have this spelled out.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:19 AM
Registered

I wonder if LDD shows up to any of the Poker Runs or if he ever has. Your comments back there really are interesting. I know I shouldn't post this here, but if your smart a$$ comments are for all of us let me know if you ever make it to the Great Lakes region. I always like to settle my differences face to face
That is what I meant by I am no means a "keyboard tough guy"
Old 11-21-2008, 07:41 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by danh63
I wonder if LDD shows up to any of the Poker Runs or if he ever has. Your comments back there really are interesting. I know I shouldn't post this here, but if your smart a$$ comments are for all of us let me know if you ever make it to the Great Lakes region. I always like to settle my differences face to face
That is what I meant by I am no means a "keyboard tough guy"
True story:

Back in 2003 a guy stiffed me for some coin and he lived in Michigan. I called him once again and he told me to FO and hung up on me. I posted on here immediately and within 25 minutes a board member stormed his office and told him he represented me and I wanted my damn money. A check was quickly written and the guy thought I was in the mob. Dong's day will come trust me.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
dude, if you think thats "college" you need to take a long hard look at who runs this site and who runs that site. In the last year I've had more drive time in an offshore boat than two of those SOS moderators combined, that includes the owner of SOS.

As for this mess.............I'll stay out of it, let the big boys handle their own problems.

Hey Nancy, you have more hours of seat time than me? Really?

Hm, 25 yrs with an average of 200hrs a year with my butt stuck to vinyl = less seat time than you?
Thats driving my boat, friends boats and even new aquaintances boats. How often do people you barely know let you take over their $$$$$$$$boat and run the pee out of it to show them how it's done?

If you are referring to Fund and Chris not running boats for 2 years of their lives, you are a moron. How many hours of experience did either have while you were still a sperm looking for an egg?
stecz had a 35 cig that he might have put an hour or two on.
Glass Dave races with the fast guys.
Cosmic has a beautiful boat thats bigger and faser than yours.
Wardey builds and races offshore boats.
Joker builds and races offshore boats
Cig Daze has a nice ciggie.
Ted has ben involved in the sport since you were a fear, not a twinlke in your dad's eye.
MOBILEAMERICAN has more hours in a race boat seat with the best of the best than you have been breathing.
Cozzi, well, he's Cozzi.

So, how many hours of running a boat do you and Team India have under your throttle hand?

One should always know what one is talking about before one opens their mouth and proves beyond all doubt that they are indeed a stupid chit.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
If you are referring to Fund and Chris not running boats for 2 years
LOL, I thought it probobly went back farther than a year.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
True story:

Back in 2003 a guy stiffed me for some coin and he lived in Michigan. I called him once again and he told me to FO and hung up on me. I posted on here immediately and within 25 minutes a board member stormed his office and told him he represented me and I wanted my damn money. A check was quickly written and the guy thought I was in the mob. Dong's day will come trust me.
Your such a bad mofo brian, I'm scared.... You live right down the street from me within 150 miles and your still behind the keyboard talkin...

BTW....Prostock STILL hasnt called or contacted me himself....Just the puppet....Assuming Prostock has interest in working something out 5-6 months later, he can contact me himself...Its a matter of principal....this is between Prostock and me....not Nordic....suggest that I man up?...Why doesnt Prostock man up?.....like I said I'll await my day in court unless Prostock chooses to man up for himself....

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-21-2008 at 08:55 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:53 AM

Another strange boat & money story

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Or after a judgement a payment plan is set up for 10.00,20.00, 50.00 a month dont say it cant be done had a 40K deal in scottsdale go bad and myself and the other 11 that were scammed get checks for .50 cents a month ..aint worth the envelope & stamp WTF
We just dodged the bullet on a 70' catamaran mid last year. Deal was new construction. $350k boat. 25% down 25% at the 1/2 way mark. Balance due upon completion. First 2 payments OK boat gets finished customer goes "I ain't got no money but fess up the boat". Our lawyer draws up a contract we split ownership with customer he has 6 months to fess up the balance. If he doesn't make it the boat goes up for sale we get our $150k out first and he gets whats left. 6 months go by azzhole doesn't make a single payment. In the mean time his web site posts all the customers he takes out each day & what fish they catch. We filed for the repo. The look on ole boy's face was classic when he rolls up to the dock the court representative and our lawyer are there in suits behind them is me with a 250 lb coil of tow line over one shoulder and right next to his boat is this 80' foot commercial fishing boat. Court rep read him the papers told him to hand over the keys. We emptied everything that wasn't a part of the boat on to the dock last thing off was the rolls of toilet paper out of the heads. We towed the boat about 3 hrs down the coast to a marina. The court sealed and it sat there for about 5 weeks till azzhole fessed up ALL the cash. When it was all over we threw a little bash. The boss was still livid that ole boy completely blew us off for the whole 6 months. Then the lawyer told the boss it was a good thing the azzhole didn't make any payments because if he had the court might have put off the repo because azzhole showed "good faith". If he had made $100 a month payments every month the court might of said just let him pay it off. Just how long is it gonna take to pay off $150k at $100 a month........ Oh yeah since there was no interest in the contract there would be none paid....... Yup we dodged the bullet that time and huh oh yeah boss canned the lawyer and got a better one now
Old 11-21-2008, 09:00 AM

Yup it kinda hurts so good

Originally Posted by jeff32
over 27 000 views on this tread... unbelievable...
It's kind of a combination of watching a car crash and paint dry on a wall at the same time
Old 11-21-2008, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
LOL, I thought it probobly went back farther than a year.
Thats it? Thats all you got Nancy? No great tales of how much experience you have as an offshore master? No stories of running hard on the high seas? No testimony of the hours and hours you have? No sworn declaration of your vast amounts of experience?
You're just like some kid with a 5hp go kart spouting off that he knows more about open wheel racing than Mario Andretti.

You got nothin Nancy. Nothin.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.