11.98%
Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-24-2008, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

29firefox started his salesman career as a stock broker taking the life savings of elderly people and losing all of it in a "bogus" investment. It was all done in a legal manner so he has no guilt because it was their fault for turning over the money in the first place.

There are laws protecting the common man against professional "fast talkers" and "creative writers".

It has been stated many times that there are extenuating circumstances. Contracts are written in black and white, life is in color.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Registered

Something tells me there's more to this boat ...

http://kitterypoint.olx.com/1984-chr...e-iid-12210360

Notice the photo is one that he used to show the boat on BF

Last edited by Pure Energy; 11-24-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Y?

Originally Posted by nordic95
You are right FIREFOX,so prostock broke a contract if you say so.Then refund 12,000.00 and keep the two thousand for breatch of contract.Done deal
Then why did Pro Boy sign that contract with the terms in the second to the last paragraph?
Old 11-24-2008, 10:02 AM

Another Bloviator!

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
29firefox started his salesman career as a stock broker taking the life savings of elderly people and losing all of it in a "bogus" investment. It was all done in a legal manner so he has no guilt because it was their fault for turning over the money in the first place.

There are laws protecting the common man against professional "fast talkers" and "creative writers".

It has been stated many times that there are extenuating circumstances. Contracts are written in black and white, life is in color.
Your really talking out your azz now. Ain't never bought owned or sold any stock. I'm straight up blue collar. I did make $3500 today. R&Red two marine gears in a 57 foot passenger boat. Did it within the contract constraints. I signed the contract for what I was gonna do and did it! My only problem is I'm gonna need some advil for my lower back in the morning. "Contracts are written in black and white, life is in color." now that sounds like someone who can't keep his word to the letter.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by nordic95
You Know LDD or are LDD.Nuff said.
Never met the Donger. Only know him from the boards here & on freaks. But I do know a lynch mob when I it!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:08 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 29Firefox
Then why did Pro Boy sign that contract with the terms in the second to the last paragraph?
The second to last paragraph mostly talkes about water test and storage. The first paragraph states that "Buyer has sent seller a good faith non refundable deposit of $2000.00 (two thousand dollar) via wire transfer on 5/21/08........ If buyer fails to send additional depost by 5/30/08 seller may offer boat for sale and buyer forfeits his good faith deposit.

The last paragraph contraditcs the first and is so slanted to the donger that it is sure to be found not acceptable in court. So lets say that they water tested the boat and the motor had a rap, the hull was leaking and the stearing did not work. Donger gets to keep his money and Pro is SOL? Then why even water test!

The contract reads that Donger gets to keep 2 grand and all the rest of the money should be sent back.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Never met the Donger. Only know him from the boards here & on freaks. But I do know a lynch mob when I it!
Lynch mob? How about the majority have ethics and agree the right thing to do is to return $12K. How does that translate to a lynch mob? It is simply a majority opinion.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered

"Contracts are written in black and white, life is in color." now that sounds like someone who can't keep his word to the letter.
Your another one that does'nt get it, but at the same time your are right!! I dealt with contracts and when things changed or went wrong I made sure to break the contract and give the customer what they expected,wanted, and made sure it would last.

The fact that you need to post how much you made today shows what kind of person you are. Question is, is that alot of money or little? Did you stick it to um or give them good value for their money? Seems like you and the donger would get along just fine!!! I bet his chin strap would come in handy!!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Registered

This is the absolute truth.
I worked at a dealership that had a complete "contract" on the back of the buyers order, it stated that by signing the front the buyer agrees to all the terms and conditions. In this "contract" it stated that a customer could forfeit their deposit and may be liable for up to $500 if they did not hold up to their side, which included a time frame. (In a nut shell....) We were taken to court over a customers deposit and although the contract stated they should have given us more money (I believe their initial deposit was $200) we were found in the wrong and had to refund their money. I argued with the owner of the dealership initially that we should have returned the deposit immediately following the customers change of heart to save face and potentially earn the customer respect and future business. Needless to say Those people never came back. Shortly after this occurred I left that establishment and went to work at another dealership, contacted these people and sold them a car.
Not just from a business aspect but it was just the right thing to do
Old 11-24-2008, 11:41 AM

Your another one that does'nt get it, but at the same time your are right!! I dealt with contracts and when things changed or went wrong I made sure to break the contract and give the customer what they expected,wanted, and made sure it would last.

The fact that you need to post how much you made today shows what kind of person you are. Question is, is that alot of money or little? Did you stick it to um or give them good value for their money? Seems like you and the donger would get along just fine!!! I bet his chin strap would come in handy!!
1st i was lowest bidder by about $500. 2nd albeit I used the engine manufacturers spray touch up I match colored the gears to the engines. Nobody else included that in their bids. 3d because of the time constraints everybodies bids specified dry alignment only. Mines did too however I skipped lunch and finished 5 hours ahead of schedule. Did the dry alignment but left the shafts disconected and had them launch the boat. Let it sit in the water for 3 hours and went back and rechecked the alignment port was OK starboard needed .25 mm worth of shims added to the rear mounts and it was then dead on. The wet alignment was above and beyond the contract. But thats not breaking the contract thats just good service. Finished with 15 minutes to spare. Just because I ain't on the screw Donger band wagon doesn't make me his butt buddy. It's just that I don't see this as a one way wrong situation. Both parties were in the wrong. Just answer me one question the same one I asked Audio! Would you have signed that contract as the Donger wrote it?

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.