88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-25-2008, 08:48 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
I'll be waiting for ya.....You might pack a lunch, I might be a little bigger of a dude than you expect and I have several employee's.....so pack a lunch incase you get wore out..

What a loser
Old 11-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ZP is right prostock. This is the point where I would end communications and let the lawyers handle it. Get judgement against him and hit him in his credit as well as his wallet. He's a scammer and needs to be shut down.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Registered

If this case is as cut and dry as everyone seems to think it is including myself I would think a lawyer would have no problem taking your case on a contingency basis. What would stop a lawyer from doing so would be if as some seem to thing LDD has no assets. Can't squeeze blood out of a broke conman.

Originally Posted by prostock85
To clear a few things up...

Any monies offered pertaining to helping with lawyer fees have been turned away. Not because I don't want or need the help, it's because I got myself into this and I'm doing all I can to get out of it.

As for my lawyers. As many have expressed, I have been trying to keep this away from the courts. Hell, I've even tried keeping it private, never trying to "out" anyone. But LDD and I are on opposite sides of the settle spectrum. Therefor possibly leaving it in the lawyers hands. I will however, thank LDD for keeping recent communication very civil. He (Steve) has been trying to settle this and is applauded for his effort.

Last thing, as asked before, keep this calm. Threats and name calling are helping no one. Yes I was a fool for signing it, but I was caught up in the moment. Both sides have their faults, but this will be resolved.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:54 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

It's hard to get a lawyer interested with this type of smaller money civil case. Contingency is typically a third plus exp. Possibly Judge Judy would like to fry, I mean err try this case.

Boat was purchased, listed as $15,000 or so in the last pic. LDD said he paid higher when he was offering it. Embellishment? You decide. On BF there was a pic of some damage to the side of the hull, and then the trailer damage. This is apparently when PS realized he might be getting scammed probably, just guessing here. In the end, LDD states he sold the boat for far less than what PS agreed to pay. Obviously, he couldn't scam the next buyer as quickly. In this thread, apparently the boat was still for sale on Ebay for a lower price, and at the end of June?
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...cat-cheap.html

I see the real issue as "As Is, where Is" versus undisclosed damage and pictures used to display the item for sale.

With just a cursory look at LDD's business dealing online, it's apparent he's someone that everyone's been warned about at some point in their lives. The issue of not sending in a deposit for a boat he listed on Ebay, that he did not own? Kinda crazy. On another forum, the speakers issue. Who knows what else, but there doen't seem to be a lot of happy campers that have done any business with him. Personal problems tend to screw people up and they can act irrationally, even irresponsibly. But when you list scams like this one, add in his prior "dealings", then view the pictures of cars/trucks/houses that he is flaunting, you get the kind of person that nobody would like to do business with, deal or not. Ebay and Craigslist are so full of scammers I now avoid them like the plague.

I'd rather enrich local people or people I know.I hope the end result of this can be displayed, unlike many others that remain undisclosed forever due to signing off on it. That's the only way to try and limit the potential damage in the future.

Last edited by VtSteve; 11-25-2008 at 10:08 AM. Reason: be nicer ;)
Old 11-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Registered

I'll be waiting for ya.....You might pack a lunch, I might be a little bigger of a dude than you expect and I have several employee's.....so pack a lunch incase you get wore out.
Awesome. But I have a hard time believing that anyone you know would put their ass on the line for you...and after checking your website --- http://www.extremeremarketing.com/ --- the only employees I see in your shady business are two women named Tiffany and Selina.

This is the last you'll hear from me on this forum, but you will get to meet me in the new year.

ProStock - Like a lot of people are saying --- Just take it to the courts. LDD will be liable for your attorney fees. No need to feel stupid for signing the contract. It was an illegal contract, and that makes it invalid. A contract is only legal when both parties have something to gain/lose from it. This one was heavily swayed in the sellers favor, it was written by a used car salesman, and if LDD followed it to the letter then he would only try to keep your Good Faith Deposit of $2000. But even that would be wrong. LDD's logic is twisted. Take a look at his actual business. Even it is shady, and none of those cars you see on his website are ones that he owns or has owned. Peace.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FukLongDuckDong
Sweet, Fun!

That's insane!

Would anyone be kind enough to show me where I can find this man's info.

Address, Phone, Email Address, Cellphone, Fax, Business Name and Address, and anything else that is out there.

Thanks!

Oh, LDD I read somewhere that you're in the middle of a divorce, or maybe its over by now. Probably karma coming around to visit. Smart woman, hopefully she took the kids away from your influence if you had any. She realized she was with s#@t, and needed to get away from the stench before too much rubbed off on her. You see, no one has to do anything to you, you're doing it to yourself. You create your own hell...

I still want his info though guys. Even Karma can use a little fuel sometimes.
Only a true Puzzy would bring wife,,kids,family into this and yes if you have a beef with Steve knock on his door and introduce yourself Oh chit maybe you'll be visiting me to now
Old 11-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
I see poofed people.
C,mon now BIG Daddy , the herd is gettin thin there all grazing the clean pastures at SERIOUS
Old 11-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
C,mon now BIG Daddy , the herd is gettin thin there all grazing the clean pastures at SERIOUS
I meant that I saw that LDDs is a ghost over there and his posts no longer exist.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Registered

Only a true Puzzy would bring wife,,kids,family into this and yes if you have a beef with Steve knock on his door and introduce yourself
That's exactly my point! --- Only a true Puzzy would bring wife,kids,family into this --- When you make business dealings like LDD, and treat people like crap, you directly drag your family down into the muck and involve them in negative things. Which is probably one of the many reasons she left him. I also really don't think that myself or anyone here means anything bad toward this man's poor family. It is enough they have to deal with him.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:54 AM
Registered

What is wrong with you people?

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.