Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
What is wrong with you people?
Ditto
Old 11-25-2008, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Prostock,
I believe you're a good person so I'll give you my 64 year old grandfatherly advise. Get proactive !!! Either kiss your money goodbye, settle for whatever he's willing to pay or get a lawyer, pay his fee and keep the remainder.
This thread started on Nov 6th and it is Nov 25 today and you are no further along.
Virtually all of us on OSO support you but unfortunatly Mr. dong is feeding off this thread, his 5 minutes of fame and it's not helping you any.
Geat beyond this and good luck,
ed
Old 11-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This guy deserves to have a 12k limp for the rest of his life, what a total POS.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Guys please keep it clean and no threats.Prostock is giving LDD to the end of the day today to make good on a deal for the 12,000.00. If he does not hear from LDD he is giving the lawyer a "go". I was thinking at that time I would ask OSO to lock this thread so that his name will be linked to it forever and not risk getting it deleted in the future.What do you guys think? Then we can post results after the court date on a different thread. I also think once all this happens we should ask OSO in a vote of the members to have LDD banned from this site forever.Let me know how everone thinks we should proceed.

Thanks Anthony R.
Nordic95
Old 11-25-2008, 02:53 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
Guys please keep it clean and no threats.Prostock is giving LDD to the end of the day today to make good on a deal for the 12,000.00. If he does not hear from LDD he is giving the lawyer a "go". I was thinking at that time I would ask OSO to lock this thread so that his name will be linked to it forever and not risk getting it deleted in the future.What do you guys think? Then we can post results after the court date on a different thread. I also think once all this happens we should ask OSO in a vote of the members to have LDD banned from this site forever.Let me know how everone thinks we should proceed.

Thanks Anthony R.
Nordic95
go back a couple pages....I already suggested it get locked. There hasn't been anything new here since page 2.

and another thread with the outome would be GREAT!!!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by t500hps
go back a couple pages....I already suggested it get locked. There hasn't been anything new here since page 2.

and another thread with the outome would be GREAT!!!!!
I just tried contacting our new leaders here.Lets see if they care to reply.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95

Thanks Anthony R.
Nordic95
I'm glad you know more than me....I still havent recieved a response from Prostock that states anything close to "the end of the day"......

If thats the case, dont wait.....the offer was $8k from your side, not $12k.....dont wait fire him up....I've been waiting...
Old 11-25-2008, 02:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
I'm glad you know more than me....I still havent recieved a response from Prostock that states anything close to "the end of the day"......

If thats the case, dont wait.....the offer was $8k from your side, not $12k.....dont wait fire him up....I've been waiting...
No problem...
Old 11-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Registered

I just realized this thread is 8th in all time history of the highest views on OSO. WOW talk about exposure....

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.