88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 12-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by daredevil
I just read this ,,,,,and in the contract it defenitly states ,that only the 2 K are non refundable !!!!!
And only if he fails to send the add. deposit of 10K by the date stated.

Nothing in this contract says whats going to happen if the buyer fails to pay the outstanding amount !!!!!!!!!!

Any lawyer or judge will tell you that.

LDD, if you wright a contract ,,,i think u need to understand what u wright ???
If i was you ,,i read it again with an open mind !!!

In the last lines you say that the deposit is not refundable again , but the deposit is only the 2 K .

You lose !!!!!!!
GREAT POINT!!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 07:34 AM

Some people only see what they want to see!

Originally Posted by daredevil
I just read this ,,,,,and in the contract it defenitly states ,that only the 2 K are non refundable !!!!!
And only if he fails to send the add. deposit of 10K by the date stated.

Nothing in this contract says whats going to happen if the buyer fails to pay the outstanding amount !!!!!!!!!!

Any lawyer or judge will tell you that.

LDD, if you wright a contract ,,,i think u need to understand what u wright ???
If i was you ,,i read it again with an open mind !!!

In the last lines you say that the deposit is not refundable again , but the deposit is only the 2 K .

You lose !!!!!!!
hmmmmmmm.................
"This is a non refundable transaction, the boat is sold AS IS and WHERE IS, no moneys recieved will be returned should the buyer not follow through with this transaction. Buyer and seller mutually agree and understand this is a binding contract to purchase the boat listed above."

It doesn't say "the deposit" it says "moneys recieved" meaning all the cash that Proboy was dumb enough to hand over. Like I've been saying somebody would have to be a real I-D-I-O-T to sign that contract. Also you "write" a contract not "wright" it. A "wright" is a person with a special skills set ie "Wheel Wright", "Mill Wright" or "Boat Wright"
Old 12-09-2008, 07:41 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 29Firefox
hmmmmmmm.................
"This is a non refundable transaction, the boat is sold AS IS and WHERE IS, no moneys recieved will be returned should the buyer not follow through with this transaction. Buyer and seller mutually agree and understand this is a binding contract to purchase the boat listed above."

It doesn't say "the deposit" it says "moneys recieved" meaning all the cash that Proboy was dumb enough to hand over. Like I've been saying somebody would have to be a real I-D-I-O-T to sign that contract. Also you "write" a contract not "wright" it. A "wright" is a person with a special skills set ie "Wheel Wright", "Mill Wright" or "Boat Wright"

Are you ready to come clean with who you are yet?

I believe posting under multiple names is grounds for banishment.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:04 AM

Another flipping genius

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
Are you ready to come clean with who you are yet?

I believe posting under multiple names is grounds for banishment.
You're late genius check the posts between 707 & 740. This has been gone over already. Why is it if someone disagrees with the majority on this thread that person must be the donger? Well... YOU'RE WRONG!!! So you have to ban any body that says anything the doesn't fall in lock step with you? I am a U.S. Citizen!!! Afforded the protections of the Constitution of the United States of America!!! Try reading the 1st amendment genius!!!

Last edited by 29Firefox; 12-09-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I smell a crook

You're right, i should just take your word for it. You seem honest, maybe I should buy a boat from you. You can expect my deposit any day now.

Additionally, your first ammendment rights do not apply here genius. This is not a democracry, this a membership website where the administrators have the right to banish you whenever they see fit.

You either are the dong, or are a very close acquaintance of the dong. You have yet to prove otherwise.

Why have you not explained the shockingly consistent signature to the dongers.

Lets see....thousands of members, yet only two have matching signatures.

P.S. Changing the signature now, doesn't make you less of a donger.

Last edited by Shore Thing; 12-09-2008 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your late genius check the posts between 707 & 740. This has been gone over already. Why is it if someone disagrees with the majority on this thread that person must be the donger? Well... YOUR WRONG!!! So you have to ban any body that says anything the doesn't fall in lock step with you? I am a U.S. Citizen!!! Afforded the protections of the Constitution of the United States of America!!! Try reading the 1st amendment genius!!!
Hey genius, it's you're late not your late and it's YOU'RE WRONG not YOUR WRONG. I recall that the Donger doesn't know the difference either
Old 12-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Banned

You either are the dong, or are a very close acquaintance of the dong. You have yet to prove otherwise.
You want to be an acquaintence of the Dong? I find it hard to believe guys like you dont know your own DONG, but then again you like talking about MY DONG, so maybe I shouldnt be so surprised.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrRpb5NrCDY[/YOUTUBE]
Old 12-09-2008, 11:18 AM

Conspiracy Nuts

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Hey genius, it's you're late not your late and it's YOU'RE WRONG not YOUR WRONG. I recall that the Donger doesn't know the difference either
Thanks teach grammer corrected

You're right, i should just take your word for it. You seem honest, maybe I should buy a boat from you. You can expect my deposit any day now.

Additionally, your first ammendment rights do not apply here genius. This is not a democracry, this a membership website where the administrators have the right to banish you whenever they see fit.

Why have you not explained the shockingly consistent signature to the dongers.

Lets see....thousands of members, yet only two have matching signatures.

P.S. Changing the signature now, doesn't make you less of a donger.
Ok you two conspiracy nuts probably believe all kinds of strange things but it still doesn't make me the Donger. I'm going to post my phone number here so you can call me and I can explain to you how wrong you are. But first get your mommy's permision because overseas phone calls are expensive. Then your going to have to contact your phone company and get their dailing prefix for overseas. Dail the prefix then the country code 81 then my number 90-8108-5545. Depending on your carrier and time of day it should cost you between 6 & 14 cents a minute. BTW my name is Ed
Old 12-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Registered

Default Firefox - Dong alter ego

Ok you two conspiracy nuts probably believe all kinds of strange things but it still doesn't make me the Donger. I'm going to post my phone number here so you can call me and I can explain to you how wrong you are. But first get your mommy's permision because overseas phone calls are expensive. Then your going to have to contact your phone company and get their dailing prefix for overseas. Dail the prefix then the country code 81 then my number 90-8108-5545. Depending on your carrier and time of day it should cost you between 6 & 14 cents a minute. BTW my name is Ed
Give it up donger.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Registered

You must be lonely, this is the third time you have posted your number. Dont you have some sleep to catch up on? What's it, 2am there? Go to bed

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.