Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 12-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
You still just don't get it. I think it was said best when someone called you a damaged human being.
Ya just can't fix "stupid"
His reputation is shot here and on every site he visits. He's toast along with his two bit biz. Bad BBB, Bad E-bay rep, and his own site that has nothing, and now due to his own doing never will!

Nothing grander though then seeing a low life sink his own ship!

Old 12-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
Maybe it is worded wrong but that's what I could have done had I just paid the balance, not what I'm doing. I do have a retained lawyer who is preceeding full steam ahead. Unfortunatly this is a slow process.
Slow is not the word,but "Intensely" is. LDD you need to watch who you think your friends are down in ALABAMA.Seems when the right people ask questions they have a lot to say about you.And believe me none of it is helping you and your case. So how did those assult and battery charges and visitation/custody hearings go for you?????O and wasnt there a restraining order ????

Nordic95
Old 12-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Now you posted this not too long ago, claiming things were full steam ahead.....

A few days later you post this, not knowing what the Alabama limit was for suit?.....Couldnt your Alabama Attorney advise you of this so it wouldnt be "Rumored"?.....

What happend to your free Alabama attorney that THE JOKE claims is a member of this board that I pissed off?.....

My advise is quit relying on a bunch of windbags who think they know, but have no idea.....
I love it!
Old 12-12-2008, 09:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by nordic95
So how did those assult and battery charges and visitation/custody hearings go for you?????O and wasnt there a restraining order ????

Nordic95
None of the above have applied.....your sources arent correct or your purposely not posting correct info as normal with you Anthony....
Old 12-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
None of the above have applied.....your sources arent correct or your purposely not posting correct info as normal with you Anthony....
Your right, they never let you have a hearing
Old 12-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Registered

All bogus and bullsh*t assuptions aside.....I KEPT MY WORD! I did EXACTLY what I said I was going to do on the contract you idiot's....Its in writing, what part of that cant you dumb mother f*ckers read? Deadline wasnt met, no phone call or email for 2 1/2 days to make other arrangements on Saturday or Sunday....he defaulted.....you may not like it, may not agree with it, but facts are facts.....I made an offer to refund the difference, made an offer for additional money, he declined my offer.....

A LOT of time has past, still a little huff and puff but no action, just all talk![/QUOTE]

First of all you little pencil dick don't start the name calling this direction and I will give you my address so you can come pay me a visit!

I said a side from the contract, I was talking about right and wrong as a person. If I read right you told him to wait until after Fathers Day weekend
Old 12-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 29Firefox
Stand up wind and let em get a wiff of that wad of C notes. When they start sweating it's time to start haggling. When ya want put a hurt on em start to leave with the money
Money talks
Old 12-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by 29Firefox
IThe Donger stands up and says "I gotta signed contract and he failed to comply. I latter sold the boat at a loss." You can throw out all the arguments that everyone here has suggested and basically the judge is gonna look at it and pick out the fact that you paid $14k and didn't get anything. The judge is also gonna take into account your actions involving "contractual responsibilities".
One thing that doesn't make sense to me and maybe you can explain it for me..... PS clearly failed to meet the obligations of his contract so LDD sold the boat for a "loss", correct???

BUT, the boat wasn't sold immediately (according to the facts posted here) and the back-up deal fell thru. The boat was then relisted and sold it for the 3rd time, at a loss.

SO, wouldn't the judge want to know why LDD didn't honor the original contract after the back-up deal fell thru? According to what I've seen written, PS contacted LDD after his contract term expired and let him know he would pay the balance. Wouldn't the judge want to know why LDD ignored that request and re-sold the boat again, for a loss??

Seems to me LDD would have been better off working with PS after his back-up deal fell thru, rather than selling it again...

Did I miss something??? If I did, I appologize cause I haven't been paying attention to the thread.....
Old 12-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
One thing that doesn't make sense to me and maybe you can explain it for me..... PS clearly failed to meet the obligations of his contract so LDD sold the boat for a "loss", correct???

BUT, the boat wasn't sold immediately (according to the facts posted here) and the back-up deal fell thru. The boat was then relisted and sold it for the 3rd time, at a loss.

SO, wouldn't the judge want to know why LDD didn't honor the original contract after the back-up deal fell thru? According to what I've seen written, PS contacted LDD after his contract term expired and let him know he would pay the balance. Wouldn't the judge want to know why LDD ignored that request and re-sold the boat again, for a loss??

Seems to me LDD would have been better off working with PS after his back-up deal fell thru, rather than selling it again...

Did I miss something??? If I did, I appologize cause I haven't been paying attention to the thread.....
The full mount was offered by PS on Monday.But the second deal fell thru and the third and the boat didnt sell till months later.The whole point your missing and maybe you should re read the entire thread and pay attention this time is that LDD is a scammer and low life........ Sorry Panther had to say it,no offense to you..

Nordic95
Old 12-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ZP'd
Ya just can't fix "stupid"
His reputation is shot here and on every site he visits. He's toast along with his two bit biz. Bad BBB, Bad E-bay rep, and his own site that has nothing, and now due to his own doing never will!

Nothing grander though then seeing a low life sink his own ship!

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.