Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   kilocat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19845-kilocat.html)

46tomcat 03-10-2002 05:46 PM

kilocat

Dave hows things going?have you painted the new support trailer yet.talk to you soon Tom

KiloKat 03-10-2002 06:02 PM

Hi Tom - Nice to hear from you. Yes, both the boat and support rig have been repainted. They are now Bacardi Silver instead of Budweiser. Have you tried Anheuser-Busch's newest product yet? If not, you should. It tastes awesome.

How about you? Are you going racing this year? How is the 46 doing? Have you seen Mark Wetterau's new 46 yet? It's being rigged at Skater and looks really nice.

Nice hearing from you. Stay in touch.

Dave

46tomcat 03-10-2002 06:24 PM

dave did mark go with a open cockpit or closed canopy? Dont know if were in or out for raceing this year the deal with john and drambuie went south still working with Randy hartman may still have somthing in store.Had thoughts of doing a Px boat and chaseing you but thought would tire of it and want to race so we will see.Need to go to petes and down to marine tech and see whats up.Talk to you Tom

ScreaminDemon 03-10-2002 06:29 PM

OK, give it up! What NEW product? Are you teasing us?

Miller 03-10-2002 06:35 PM

Tom, it was nice speaking with you about transporting my dad's new Land Rover for him. I sent you an email that when he contacted the dealer about getting the information you requested about location and room for getting your truck in there, the delaership said they'd deliver the vehicle afterall. I guess they didn't like the idea of someone else showing them up. I sure do appreciate the offer in any regard.

I enjoyed our conversation and can't wait to see your boat this summer. It sure is one incredible machine. If you're at the NYC poker run this year, I'll definetly introduce myself.

Say hello to Russ for me the next time you speak to him.

packinair 03-10-2002 06:38 PM

No how does a wana be go fast cat owner like me get a ride on either tomcat (I live 1 hour south of you) or one of the kilocat boats?:D I have beer and am willing to travel

46tomcat 03-10-2002 06:53 PM

miller we may go to New York,I believe smoke on the water is the week before.was at the eickert booth in miami and there supose to be doing somthing special to gain king of the hudson so if we go should be fun!boat will run lots better then last year they may be in for a long day.Packin air we hardley ever put boat in water in mich unless to test .If we have a spare seat one day ill take you for a spin.Maybe before a poker run thanks Tom Miller if we go to new york will put you to work getting TomCat ready.

packinair 03-10-2002 06:59 PM

Tomcat: anytime I would love the chance to take a spin in that boat, I am struglling to hit 100 for this year and yours does that at what about 2500rpm:p I'll bring a case of spray wax..LOL

Miller 03-10-2002 07:00 PM

Tom, let me know if you need help. I'd be happy to help get Tomcat ready. In fact I did kinda help last year...I held Russ' place in the food line while he was at the driver's meeting before the run. He needed to order 9 cheeseburgers and fries to get himself going that morning...I all the food slowed you guys down a bit though! :D

Call me anytime at 212-828-6504 or 917-650-7166 if you're going to be in the area with the boat.

miller

P.S. You may have to take me for a ride...if my heart can handle that speed!

mpally 03-10-2002 09:46 PM

Screamin, AB came out with a new product called Bacardi Silver. It is a flavored brew that will compete with Smirnoff(sp?) Ice and Mike's hard lemon and such. Depending on where you live, you may or may not have it in your area yet. If so, give it a try, it is pretty good.