I Stecz hand over my throne

Notices

I Stecz hand over my throne

Old 11-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I Stecz hand over my throne

To all my peeps and swine:

Today has been know as Veteran's Day for many years. But it will also now be know as the day I Stecz officially hand over my throne to Laken. I realize we are in a time of political change in our nation. This is why I feel it is also a time of change for my Empire of SBRT.
I Stecz hereby hand over my SBRT leadership and power to the "Laken" Empire. I realize my Empire will be in much better hands under the leadership of Laken's Empire.
Just to make everyone aware of my new position I have become Chief Donut Boy.
The other Title change that is to be made is that Jersey Steve is now Second in Command and I herby understand that Laken has appointed me as Jersey Steve's B!tch.
I at this time would like every to repeat after me ....
Stecz is Jersey's B!tch, Stecz is Jersey's B!tch.

Thank you for your years of devoted swinness.

Laken thank you for allowing me to stay with the flock and remain with the swine.

Sincerely yours,
Stecz20
Old 11-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it is a pleasure to serve under laken. i accept my new role and i promise to make stecz job a living hell. i am a busy man now. much to do....
Old 11-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Registered

The tyrant reign is over!!! All hail our new leader, Laken!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Registered

must of missed something good while getting an ass whoopin in KW cuz things just don't happen this way
Old 11-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GARBAGEMAN
must of missed something good while getting an ass whoopin in KW cuz things just don't happen this way
this has been in the works for a while. stecz knew what he had to do for the better of the empire. i must say it was a very smart move on his behalf and i respect him for his decision but he will have much dirty jobs now and will except his role...
Old 11-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Registered

Careful what you wish for there Laken. With the responsibility of the SBRT Empire you are required to attend meeting with me. These meeting are often very limited notice, any hour of day (mostly middle of the night), usually in a bar / strip club / ridiculously expensive steak house with top shelf tequila. Often my meetings are out of state and even out of the country.
If you think you are ready for me than have at it, it’s most certainly not for the squeamish.
Oh yes, if you try to ignore my meeting requests I have been known to just drop in and hold court in your living room, drink all you booze, until we both get thrown out.

Saturday night.....Lace....be there at about 11:30, you should be home about 5:30am. Agenda.....Erin.

Last edited by Tantrum; 11-11-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Registered

it's all good in the hood. I'm just a garbageman not lookin for no trouble
Old 11-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
To all my peeps and swine:

Today has been know as Veteran's Day for many years. But it will also now be know as the day I Stecz officially hand over my throne to Laken. I realize we are in a time of political change in our nation. This is why I feel it is also a time of change for my Empire of SBRT.
I Stecz hereby hand over my SBRT leadership and power to the "Laken" Empire. I realize my Empire will be in much better hands under the leadership of Laken's Empire.
Just to make everyone aware of my new position I have become Chief Donut Boy.
The other Title change that is to be made is that Jersey Steve is now Second in Command and I herby understand that Laken has appointed me as Jersey Steve's B!tch.
I at this time would like every to repeat after me ....
Stecz is Jersey's B!tch, Stecz is Jersey's B!tch.

Thank you for your years of devoted swinness.

Laken thank you for allowing me to stay with the flock and remain with the swine.

Sincerely yours,
Stecz20
you tellem boy....can you believe that the powers to be just got around to poofing the serious thread....their on top of it ain't they.....now go back to where you belong....joisey swine.....
Old 11-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GARBAGEMAN
Somebody's playin with fire

I like it, its a good start, but Laken needs to up the anty to get any respect. You have his password and I expect to see atleast 100 posts before he catches on.

Step it up Laken, dont half ass it, get postin
Old 11-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow things happen fast around here.Just the other day our leader was demanding fellow members wifes,Today he is writing coffee orders.Holy Mother of Authority

First LDD and now this????? I cant keep up

Nordic95

Quick Reply: I Stecz hand over my throne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.