Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   John Carbonell lives up to his BAD reputation! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198706-john-carbonell-lives-up-his-bad-reputation.html)

otis311 11-21-2008 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by sellsman11 (Post 2738883)
If you EVER decide to race, I would LOVE to be involved with your team in any way!!:ernaehrung004:

Me too !! I happen to have an all white Gladiator set up in race trim that would look good on the course in KW ...ESPECIALLY with a Pier 57 logo on the side !! Brandon, you wanna drive or throttle !!

Cash Bar 11-21-2008 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by otis311 (Post 2744357)
Brandon, you wanna drive or throttle !!

Brandon doesn't do Vee's. :rolleyes::grinser010:

lowblue320 11-21-2008 10:34 AM

[QUOTE=LubeJobs42;2744269]

Originally Posted by Angel 1 (Post 2744108)

That is an absolute lie! I had to pay to have my motors shipped to Innovation to be inspected and sealed. There were inspections before every single race. I don't remember the inspectors name, I think it was Bill. Told all of us he was told to look the other way with Kellys boat. When the crap hit the fan in NY, he resigned on the spot. John Covered this up. He eventually, After months of fighting and a Lawsuit filed against him, he finally DQ'ed Doug Kelly BUT IN TURN DQ'ed Fastboats.com and Zipp Express for bull crap, made up technicalities so Big Doug could still have the points to be National Champion.

this is incredible, I cant believe that all this crap comes up in a organization........ I for one think if he acts this way I wouldn't want to race for him, hell If I was a racer and had to deal with this crap of racing all year to find out someone was cheating and Mr. Carbonell covered it up..... I would think I would probably have a charge or two of aggravated assault in my hands with alot of witnesses...........

DaveP 11-21-2008 12:19 PM

[QUOTE=LubeJobs42;2744269]

Originally Posted by Angel 1 (Post 2744108)

That is an absolute lie! I had to pay to have my motors shipped to Innovation to be inspected and sealed. There were inspections before every single race. I don't remember the inspectors name, I think it was Bill. Told all of us he was told to look the other way with Kellys boat. When the crap hit the fan in NY, he resigned on the spot. John Covered this up. He eventually, After months of fighting and a Lawsuit filed against him, he finally DQ'ed Doug Kelly BUT IN TURN DQ'ed Fastboats.com and Zipp Express for bull crap, made up technicalities so Big Doug could still have the points to be National Champion.

I'm shocked Bubba would do such a thing!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!

It was so comical to listen to Reggie's boats pull up when they were racing F-2. We would laugh about THOSE WERE THE STOUTEST SOUNDING 525's WE'VE EVER HEARD!!!! hahaha

Give Bubba money and the rule book is yours / and lack of tech inspections as well