Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Funny video of me - no boats, just me! >

Funny video of me - no boats, just me!

Notices

Funny video of me - no boats, just me!

Old 11-16-2008, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Funny video of me - no boats, just me!

It's cold in NJ and the wind is blowing hard today - can't even fish so I figure I'd make you all laugh - at me!!!!

I asked on here about energy drinks a couple months ago - anyway I did it and took over the company (it was a concept and a formula nothing else) and I'm doing it.

We have test data etc, from athletes but they have allot of energy to start with so what is it worth - squat!

So, I decided before we launch this I'm going to prove to myself and everyone else it works. Yesterday was my kick-off day and I'm doing a weekly video on update. This is more for me than PR - I need it to work on me.

Before you watch know that I stutter and this was very hard to do and thanks to my son for good editing I don't sound too bad!

This is real, funny and long http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAn5aLOuHBU

Anyway if anyone of you can get real PR or distribution for this product I'm giving away points for sweat. No money, no scam just your abilities and contacts for some action.

Figure I'd throw that out here, never know who's reading!!!
Old 11-16-2008, 05:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Hey, Joe. I watched the whole thing. I think you should be in the entertainment industry!! Some of it cracked me up ! LOL
Your not a loser when you set out on a program to take some weight off and increase your energy level. Just don't have a heart attack in the process !
Good luck and keep us posted. I'll be watching !
Bob

BTW - what make of sports car under the cover ?
Old 11-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Registered

Bob,

Thanks!!!

That car is the Ferrari form the movie "Scent of a Woman". There was an article in Forza once about a guy who claimed to have the car out in CA but it was just that - a story!!!

We have all the proof that is "the car". I acquired that in 2002 and it is a 1991. It had 1,300 miles on it in 11 years and sat in a warehouse in Long Island with about 10 other Ferrari's. We changed every peice of rubber on it and have about 11,000 miles on it now. It's great because I can go out with all 3 kids and cruise the shore with the top down!

We had a few of those at one point, times have been rough for us lately down to just 1 and that one is the only one in the world!!!!

Joe Gere
Old 11-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Joe,

I feel you. I'm 39 and now at 230+lbs and I hate it!!!
I really need to get my energy up and weight down.
Everything you were saying in the video is exactly how I've been feeling. Is your product natural?
BTW- Please don't ever wear that "Mike Tyson" overall AGAIN!

Angel
Old 11-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Registered

Angel,

Yes it's natural. I like to see some of your clothes from back in the day!!!!

Thanks,
Joe Gere
Old 11-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Joe it was great to see your video and listen to you talking about your weight gain over the years. Stay motivated and strong, I look forward to seeing the new you on your next video. I can relate to the weight gain and listening to you has motivated me to start dieting tomorrow after I finish the potato chips and pop that I bought. The Diet Starts Tomorrow.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered

AB,

It's harder than it looks, thanks!!!
Old 11-16-2008, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

About 3-4 years ago I was at 245 and decided enough is enough and I started doing 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill and started eating good food and very little carbs. I gave myself sunday's as cheat day and ate anything I wanted. Well within 90 days almost to the day I lost 46lbs and reached 199!! man was I happy but then WORK got the better of me and stopped goingt o the gym and within 16 months I was at 225. Motivation, Reg. Excercise and sound eating is the key.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe
AB,

It's harder than it looks, thanks!!!

Your telling me it is, I'm starting tomorrow and I'll let you know where I started and where I ended up next time I see your video. Thanks and Good Luck.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 367 Likes on 246 Posts

good luck every one!!!

Quick Reply: Funny video of me - no boats, just me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.