Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Biggus!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19917-hey-biggus.html)

formuladude312 03-11-2002 08:26 PM

Hey Biggus!!!!!

How did you make out out west? did you buy the cig? I have decided to let tim dorr build the motor for the 240 sport, should be ready in a couple of weeks shooting for about 650 hp with the blower 4-5 lbs of boost. I will let you no when i will be up to jimmies to start taking it apart, probably the week tim dyno's the motor i will start pulling the engine and drive. Do you know anybody looking for a 454 2 bolt? with about 20 hrs on it? I have one for sale. Talk to you soon, Jeff

Biggus 03-11-2002 08:49 PM

Hi Jeff, the trip was a blast! I just wish the weather was better( it was 70 deg. Fri. night and 22 Sat. morn.)The Cig was incredible and the ball is rolling as we speak. I hope to tow it home in 2 weeks.I`m so excited I can`t sleep:D

As for Tim Dorr building your motor, your in good hands, he is Mr. Clean! If anyone needs any work done with great results. he is in southern Maine and I highly recommend him!

My neighbor is interested in the 330.

The river is about a foot higher this week:)

Kurt

formuladude312 03-11-2002 09:18 PM

Hey kurt, congrats on the cig! I bet you wont sleep till its in the yard, i will have to stop down and check it out when you get it. glad to hear the water is coming up we need it badly, must of been a COLD ride on saturday mourning in the cig. i will be down in 2 weeks to naples i have to do some work to the carver before we commision it this season. Going to try to work on both boats that week i have the week of to get it done, plus i wanna be down to tim's place when he dyno's the motor he is shooting for at least a dozen pulls on that day. Good luck on your boat purchase and i will catch up with you soon, Jeff

Biggus 03-11-2002 09:24 PM

Jeff, I`d live to tag along the day you dyno.Is that ok with you? I`ve never been to a dyno pull before. I`m glad that you picked Tim to build the motor, I am sure you will be impressed!

formuladude312 03-11-2002 09:29 PM

Kurt, No problem i will give you a call if i dont talk to you on the board the day he dyno's the motor and you can come down with me i want to check it out myself i have not seen it done either only will cost you a ride and a beer in your ciggarette, thanks, Jeff
P.S. So far talking to tim i can tell he is a perfectionist he is da man.

Audiofn 03-11-2002 09:48 PM

240 how much you want for you motor?

Let me know and I will see if I can get the cash together.

Jon

mpally 03-11-2002 11:45 PM

Biggus, ya got pictures? I am not sure which one you are buying.

formuladude312 03-12-2002 10:11 AM

Audiofn, $2,000.00 Its yours if you want it. Thanks, Jeff

Audiofn 03-12-2002 06:56 PM

Let me see if I can get some of my deadbeats to pay up and if so I will come up and take a look. I have a funny feeling I will be needing a back up motor this season!!!!!

Jon

formuladude312 03-13-2002 07:54 AM

Let me know when you want to come up, I am pulling the motor in a couple of weeks(First of April). Thanks, Jeff