Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Habana Joe - for those who want to see if I lost weight! >

Habana Joe - for those who want to see if I lost weight!

Notices

Habana Joe - for those who want to see if I lost weight!

Old 12-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would love to be a tester, I am 6'4" tall always weighed 215 or so roofing all the time, have been in the office for four years now and I am at 275, would love to be a case study
Old 12-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks everyone for writing and I would love to work with my OSO and dare I say SOS brothers - LOL

I've gotten email from all over about this so I started to just copy and paste the same answer (I did give it to an OSO member first!!!), I hope you don't mind but it let's you into some of what this is about and please go to the website I direct you to and see my son - he brought home today 1 of only 6 awards in the whole school for respectfulness, that in itself says alot about him. But his size is like my stutter, at some point you become a target for other kids and that hurts.

Hi, what we have is new, not out for sale yet. There is another thread on there from when I did the first video which was 2 weeks ago. The RIZE project was going no where quick, when my old trainer brought it to me, I invested based on results meaning, here's a little money with more to follow if it works. I told him it had to work on me and if I can get excited then it's good. Well, he and my wife are furious at me about the first video where I lift my shirt and show the man boobs!!! Hey, we are what are, we know what we look like and I think the first step was saying - I need to change!!!

With that being said, it has both caffeine and herbal components to it. It's really like a healthy/antioxidant energy shot to put it plainly. The first batch tasted rather strong, very tart in fact. We're getting the second batch by week's end and if that tastes good we're committing to a sample run of 5,000 bottles.

I'm trying to line up people to put through a test phase and of course in exchange we want videos back weekly, we need bi-weekly phone calls and if you have webcam that's great to conference with, we need to know your health background (haven't figured out how to get you a Dr clearance yet but will soon), need weigh-ins etc and mostly want you to blog the crap out of your success.

Howie (my old trainer) and I are meeting tonight to start putting together a fitness booklet of routines he has from the last 17 years that people can do at home with little to no equipment.

I want you to go to this website www.hiddentreasure.traxsion.com it is my site for my boat and our fishing adventures. Click on the "Hidden Treasure Photo Album" on the left side, when the box pops up click on the "date" column twice so all the 2008 albums come up first. Click the very first one "Citeralla Family Fun Cruise" and then the "images" tab. The first picture the rather large boy is my middle child Austin. He turned 10 yr old 2 months ago, his shoe size is 8.5 EEEE and his hat is 7 3/8 and he weighs 157 lbs!!!!

My goal is to start RIZE with adults and branch down to a early-teen to teen-age blend - I don't want to sound righteous but we are too heavy as a country. When I look at him (Austin) I want to cry, he doesn't eat that much, no more than the skinny one there (my oldest son Alex), he just can't burn it - he needs help and the bigger he gets the harder it is and the more he knows he's bigger than most other kids the more I see the hurt on his face - I'm crying writing this because it destroys me to see this.

But, when we get to the next batch let's see if we can work together.

Thanks for writing,
Joe Gere
Old 12-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would be intrested in taking a look at this also
Old 12-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Put me on the list too. I gained 20lbs in 6 months. I would love to try this ....

Hell I ate my exwifes cooking all the time... I can try anything.

Let me know how to get this

Mario