Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Habana Joe - for those who want to see if I lost weight! >

Habana Joe - for those who want to see if I lost weight!

Notices

Habana Joe - for those who want to see if I lost weight!

Old 11-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Habana Joe - for those who want to see if I lost weight!

Again, I'll start with I stutter so that makes it funny in itself to watch me but, you know what they say - "If you can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at?"

Anyway, it does work, I'm friggin schocked at this so far - so watch if you care and if not just watch for a good laugh.

ps - it is shorter than the first one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsBjpntoU38

Thanks,
Joe Gere
Old 11-30-2008, 06:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Great to see that you have lost 12 lbs. in 14 days after stuffing yourself on Thanksgiving Day. That is fantastic, keep it up.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Registered

AB - thanks!

Can't do another video with the shirt off again for a while, you know the wife saw that after we out it up and went ape sh*t!!!!

"What happens if people we know see that?", I told her "they see everyday in the summer anway, I know I'm heavy, I think everyone else knows I'm heavy when they see me - so what - at least I'm doing something about it!!!!"

I have to tell you I post my email address on there openly, nothing to hide and she was surprised the notes people sent about the whole thing in a positive nature!

Thanks again,
Joe Gere
Old 12-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Where do we order?
Old 12-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe
AB - thanks!

Can't do another video with the shirt off again for a while, you know the wife saw that after we out it up and went ape sh*t!!!!

"What happens if people we know see that?", I told her "they see everyday in the summer anyway, I know I'm heavy, I think everyone else knows I'm heavy when they see me - so what - at least I'm doing something about it!!!!"

I have to tell you I post my email address on there openly, nothing to hide and she was surprised the notes people sent about the whole thing in a positive nature!

Thanks again,
Joe Gere
Hi Joe!

Tell your wife there is nothing for her or anyone else to be ashamed of, hell I wish I looked that good. There are many in the same boat as you and much, much heavier/bigger, including myself but it is not about who is the greatest looking that defines who a person is in life but how that person acts toward others and their family everyday which defines a person.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Registered

AB - I hear you, but you know women they look at the world different than men!!!!

I agree it's whats inside but there is a point when you have 3 young kids that you look at them and start listening to what the Dr says about your health and then you hit 45 plus and you start feeling it as well. I never thought I would look like my father, he had a heart attack at 50. Yes, he lived and changed things in his life but I'm getting close in age and saying Holly Sh*t that could me and maybe I won't be so lucky!!!!

Gino - it not for sale yet, when it is I'll give it to you for a ride on that V-killer!!!! Seriously, I'm am the first live person taking this stuff daily. I am looking for other "testers" and we should start that program after Christmas. I expect to be selling by March. Interested?

PS - I need a lawyer to help with this project that understands the liability associated with supplements and giving advise/recomendations as to not appear to be practicing medicine. If your on this site send me a note, we need to talk.

Joe Gere
Old 12-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Put me on the list

Mike
Old 12-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Registered

You got it, you run/race a skiff right? Have you ever come across a red & white bender named Zipper, it's my old boat from the early 80's?
Old 12-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Count me in also Joe.......your shirts are great... I need to lose some weight to fit back in them.....
Old 12-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe
You got it, you run/race a skiff right? Have you ever come across a red & white bender named Zipper, it's my old boat from the early 80's?
Yes , It was just sold to a guy in up-state NY. I have his e-mail if you need it.

Mike

Quick Reply: Habana Joe - for those who want to see if I lost weight!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.