Ripped Off By H2omotorsports >

Ripped Off By H2omotorsports

Notices

Ripped Off By H2omotorsports

Old 12-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs down Why can't we be friends....... !!!!!

Originally Posted by 1OLDBOATER
that was a nice first post!!!

oh yeah, you have 4,000 posts
you can say anything you want to anybody,

you have credability

Man, if you're looking for sympathy from us in your situation, maybe try being NICER to everybody. OSO is a community of AWESOME people, who are very understanding and compasionate. IMO you approached this WAY wrong. You will not last long in this company if you keep on like you are.

Its only been app. 20 posts, and I already could care less about your dealings.

Have a great day, this will be the only contact you will have with me unless you choose to fly a little straighter here!

Nick
Old 12-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spazboz
Man, if you're looking for sympathy from us in your situation, maybe try being NICER to everybody. OSO is a community of AWESOME people, who are very understanding and compasionate. IMO you approached this WAY wrong. You will not last long in this company if you keep on like you are.

Have a great day, this will be the only contact you will have with me unless you choose to fly a little straighter here!

Nick
did you read the post? "try sticking to yard sales and flee markets?????????????????"

the question on the thread was ,
has anyone else had a problem with this guy???

then I start getting attack'd about how many posts
and how long I've been a member

you don't need to add any more negativatity

Merry Christmas to you and yours
Old 12-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spazboz

Nick
oh and I don't want any sympathy, I got my money back!!
and they guys go'n up on federal fraud charges!!

just want to enlighten the others that once you give the code on the back of the card, they can run it again and again,
and if it's a business deal and you don't catch it you're out!!!

then if you do catch it it's a ***** to get your money back
cause they have the code
Old 12-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Griff;2757825]There are people who put ads in the classifieds that are not on OSO and not part of OSO, just like their are people who come to oSO to get a deal in the classifieds. People come and buy stuff in the classifieds from people nobody knows

there, thats a nicer version
Old 12-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
IF the fraud dept is going after him. they will not charge you for it and will close that account. they will send you paperwork, to fill out and submit and that can lead to charges being pressed against him. IF, you furnish to the cc company that he is making fraudulent charges, that is a felony. So did they close your account and reissue you another card? what CC company?
ask him for the original tracking number, UPS records will show when the box was picked back up, as everything has to be scanned in.
thanks for this post, very informational,
Old 12-14-2008, 08:57 AM
Registered

i have done business with jeff at h20 motorsports for over 20 years. He has been nothing but professional, reliable and very helpful. In fact i have trusted him with my credit card for expenses over those years to haul my offshores to and from canada to the southern states and he is not my employee. He is very trustworthy and he has always been honest.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by meckmotion
i have done business with jeff at h20 motorsports for over 20 years. He has been nothing but professional, reliable and very helpful. In fact i have trusted him with my credit card for expenses over those years to haul my offshores to and from canada to the southern states and he is not my employee. He is very trustworthy and he has always been honest.
thats what I thought when I started dealing with him,that he would be ok cause I had seen him sell on here before.

then, things went south,we canceled the deal, then 4 months later he runs my card again for a different amount hoping that the bookeeper would'nt notice and just pay the bill.

something tells me he's done this before
Old 12-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1OLDBOATER
did you read the post? "try sticking to yard sales and flee markets?????????????????"

the question on the thread was ,
has anyone else had a problem with this guy???

then I start getting attack'd about how many posts
and how long I've been a member

you don't need to add any more negativatity

Merry Christmas to you and yours
Relax dude! 9 times out of 10 when someone new pops up with this kind of info its just someone here to start sh*t. On the other hand, if you showed up and said something like "Hey, my name is John Doe, I have a 28' Brand Name boat and do alot of boating on the X River"...........you more than likely would have gotten a warmer welcome. But, you walk in with your fist in the air.........

Its all good!
Old 12-14-2008, 04:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get him Greg

I notice the only threads he has had with both names were to say somebody is ripping him off.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
Get him Greg

I notice the only threads he has had with both names were to say somebody is ripping him off.
wow?????????????????

Quick Reply: Ripped Off By H2omotorsports

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.