Notices

Performance Boat School Next Year And Beyond

Old 12-16-2008, 12:03 PM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Performance Boat School Next Year And Beyond

Happy Holidays to all!

Listed below please find our proposed school dates and locations for the first half of 2009. I would very much appreciate all of your feedback regarding availability.

Last year was a difficult one in our world. One loss of life is too much to bear let alone the numerous incidents. As we progress though the next few years I would encourage everyone to dedicate themselves to really understanding everything at play in the world of Performance Pleasure Boating and how a few small things can lead to one catastrophic consequence. The 2009 Boating Safety Grant Program has highlighted a “Skill Based Course” as a specific area of interest. If you understand how government works you will know this is usually the first step to the development of a required program

Over the past few years I have come to learn advance training and education is the last thing most people (not all) want to elect to spend money on however the value or ROI is greater than they could ever imagine! We know this and have demonstrated it over and over. The residual benefit is returned year after year to the student.

We all wish you a great Holiday and look forward to a Safe and memorable 2009. Please share your thoughts.

Feb 10-12 Miami, fl

Mar 18-19 St Petersburg, Fl

April 7-9 Fort Lauderdale, Fl

April 21-23 Lake Havasu, Az

April 29- May 1 Springfield, La

May 7-8 Austin, Tx

May 21-22 St Clair Shores, Mi

June 3-4 Jacksonville, Fl

June 18-19 Toms River, Nj

June 25-26 Las Vegas, Nv

July 16-17 Chicago, Il

July 22-23 Toledo, Oh

Old 12-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have checked your website, but I am not clear how it works. Can I go to one of the cities on the list and take the course in a boat that you provide? Or do I have to either bring my boat also, or bring you to my boat (in Toronto)? Thanks.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:23 PM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

SYT,

Thanks for the question.

In order to become certified each student must demonstrate minimum skill level proficiency to the minimum prescribed standard under each performance objective. This must be accomplished aboard your boat or at least similar hull type.

Logistically it is far easier and usually less expensive for us to travel to you.

We do attempt to pool as many people as possible in the same geographical area to help reduce the additional associated costs.

Please call or message if you have any additional questions. We could certainly set up a class in Toronto.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:25 AM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Default Additional Dates

We have full groups for the session preceding the Miami Boat Show. So as an incentive to capture the few days remaining in the aggressive pricing we put together another session plugged in for February 16-19.

This will allow for schedule flexibility and give everyone something to do while waiting for the Islamorada Poker Run. You can attend the last days of the Boat Show, benefit from the school and then go on the Poker Run.
Please Call or message for details.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:17 AM
Registered

Only 2 days left to save money for next year performance courses. Sign up now for any time classese for next year and its 10% off and 20% for for 2 persons signing up
Old 12-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Registered

I look forward to and want to be involved in the very next class that comes to the New Jersey area. Please keep me in mind Brad.

Patrick