Notices

fast fountains

Old 12-20-2008, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bcfountain
how come fountains are so fast?

Is this an actual thread, or just another Fountain circle jerk....
Attached Thumbnails fast fountains-fountainfist2.jpg  
Old 12-20-2008, 09:31 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 758 Likes on 348 Posts

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Your eatin and drinkin beer because the trip is takin so long.Your buddy with the fountain got there before the water got to ruff.LOL!!!
He needed to get there before me - it gives him time to replace all the screws that popped out during the trip.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Your eatin and drinkin beer because the trip is takin so long.Your buddy with the fountain got there before the water got to ruff.LOL!!!
So you mean you can only operate a Fountain at sunrise and sundown ?
And yes Iīve raced a Fountain not against one.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

the secret to speed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Qzs...eature=related
Old 12-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by seafordguy
He needed to get there before me - it gives him time to replace all the screws that popped out during the trip.

So true... after one pokerrun friends boat that had been delivered the day before was dropping screws and had a cracked gelcoat....

And a week after this picseries the other 496 died altogether because of a leak in the fuel line.
Did the workers at Fountaind work at any of the Big3 before ?
A 35 ICBM 2007 in question...

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-20-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

why do u guys knockem, screws popin out i thought this was talking about fountains, screws popout of all of them. if u drive it like u stole it.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pkspx
That mans should buuild aeroplanes with his statements.. "the more the boat is in the air than the water the faster it goes"

I think he could desing a seereees of flaps on an aaeerooplane tooo--- seems thereīs a sucker born every mionute somewhere... and I aaaainīt implyiing anyplace specialll...
Old 12-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
why do u guys knockem, screws popin out i thought this was talking about fountains, screws popout of all of them. if u drive it like u stole it.

so Truee... we Finns do have a legacy of being succesful in Motorsports.... so we drive everything like we stole `em when it comes to having fun.
A Sponsor for our raceteam told me at Brands Hatch this fall ( a Briton) ..the problem is you Finns take everything so damn seriously, that made me think about an edge.
So apparently Fountain should think about where to export ?
(Not Viking country, Itīs Nor-Techs territory)
On the other hand If I want to go fast I throw out everything I donīt need..including the passengers and their seats because when it comes to speed, safety and durability there ainīt no compromises.

Yes on that same day a Baja outlaw broke itīs stringers... the day before I had built a new engine for him and yes they broke it on purpose as they asked me how much can the engine take...
I told them WOT the Whole Weekend and then some.

I Give credit when itīs due truly but Fountain do have more marketing than reputation as we speak IMO..just like the Big3 and look in what condition they are.
Too much bragging IMO.

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-20-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:13 AM
Gold Member

Default fast fountains

thanks for all the input..good and bad.was not trying to stir the chit pot,just wondering.my 27 is all stock.i left it alone so it would be realible.i hear alot of you guys talking about weight.i learned a long time ago weight is SPEED.yes,you have to have weight to run in big water,but how much weight is too much?has reggie found that balance?i think so.yes,reggie talks alot of stuff,brags alot.pisses alot of people off.thats all a part of the fun.but like it or not,its not braging when you can back it up.reggie can walk the walk,and surely,talk the talk.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 758 Likes on 348 Posts

Originally Posted by bcfountain
thanks for all the input..good and bad.was not trying to stir the chit pot,just wondering.my 27 is all stock.i left it alone so it would be realible.i hear alot of you guys talking about weight.i learned a long time ago weight is SPEED.yes,you have to have weight to run in big water,but how much weight is too much?has reggie found that balance?i think so.yes,reggie talks alot of stuff,brags alot.pisses alot of people off.thats all a part of the fun.but like it or not,its not braging when you can back it up.reggie can walk the walk,and surely,talk the talk.
If this was a legit thread as opposed to a pot stirring winter blues thread then - yeah weight is big but noone will deny that Fountain is known for having a lot of race-bred technology in their hulls that has done a lot for development of the sport.....

Quick Reply: fast fountains

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.