Where is the Cigarette Market at ?? >

Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Notices

Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Old 12-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
So you cant retire and not change your lifestyle.
No I canīt.

No males in my family have made it past 65 no females past 70. I am 6'5" 225# and have lived a hard life racing and crashing all kinds of stuff. I like my job and don't dream of just sitting around and rotting talking about the good ol days, so if I can make money have fun and just not wake up some day I am cool with that. I work m-f 10 hours a day, get 4 weeks paid vacation a year, love my house, why retire?
Everyone in our family has made over 75 all have worked 5-7 days a week no vacations and myself I do a minimum on 12 hr days behind the wheel or on the racetrack.
For me anything under 12 is not a workday itīs a day off.
I turned 41 this year and had my first vacation on 3 weeks.
Good point there..why retire. I see no point either but that wasnīt the issue why but could you if need would arise like economic reasons.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pm203
It will be 2015 before our economy gets back to being healthy again.
Communist ( = Read pessimist)

I say soonest fall 2009 it will pick up and never will it be same but healthy no later than 2010.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Once a boat is about 10 years old it needs a rerig and pretty much has to be gutted and totaly redone to be reliable again. I could do it myself but it would take a lot of time, there are only a handfull of guys I would trust to do it and it would be costly, so the way I look at it I will go to my job that I do well make money and buy a new to me used boat thats a few years old, plus after 4-5 years I am ready for a change. Thats why I am boatless now aside from some little stuff and shoping for my next boat, lord knows the deals are getting good.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pm203
It will be 2015 before our economy gets back to being healthy again.
It will be 2015 before it feels healthy again, but you will find that even though you think life is good again, you will look back and think about the good ole days. It will never be the same as it was a couple years ago. The roaring 20's were like the roaring 90's, and if you didn't get a piece, get back in line with the rest of us, because it will be a long time before everything lines up again to allow it to happen.

Just like we found out it was bad to rely on foreign oil when prices went up, just think about how those countries that supply us with cheap (rap are going to feel without our influx of foreign cash that they were used to getting every quarter, because we are not buying anything.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
It will be 2015 before it feels healthy again, but you will find that even though you think life is good again, you will look back and think about the good ole days. It will never be the same as it was a couple years ago. The roaring 20's were like the roaring 90's, and if you didn't get a piece, get back in line with the rest of us, because it will be a long time before everything lines up again to allow it to happen.

Just like we found out it was bad to rely on foreign oil when prices went up, just think about how those countries that supply us with cheap (rap are going to feel without our influx of foreign cash that they were used to getting every quarter, because we are not buying anything.
Nope the Kenyan Clown is going to have us building roads!
Old 12-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Nope the Kenyan Clown is going to have us building roads!
Not building roads. RE- Building roads. He isn't allocating money to developement of new roads. That is a mis interprtation. We are going to spend money on things that need to be re built and fixed. The only new stuff is that stuff that is all ready shovel ready, and that is not much stuff, actually.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Not building roads. RE- Building roads. He isn't allocating money to developement of new roads. That is a mis interprtation. We are going to spend money on things that need to be re built and fixed. The only new stuff is that stuff that is all ready shovel ready, and that is not much stuff, actually.
Oh I get it the fuel tax increase money! and the millions of new jobs guess we each get a basket to haul dirt and rocks to these rebuilding jobs ..Actually the road and Bridge builders are pretty hight tech. Going to be great.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Registered

Sounds like the "highway" from St:Petersburg to Moscow...
Now why did U.S.A start to relu of foreign oil so much despite the hike in prices ?
I mean you got some of your own to control the prices ?
Old 12-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Oh I get it the fuel tax increase money! and the millions of new jobs guess we each get a basket to haul dirt and rocks to these rebuilding jobs ..Actually the road and Bridge builders are pretty hight tech. Going to be great.
Now wait A Minute ?
First helping the Soviets, then Korea, then Vietnam, then Colombia, then Afghanistan, then Iraq and Now Kenya for all places ?
WHY?

Ps do you see a pattern ?
Old 12-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Sounds like the "highway" from St:Petersburg to Moscow...
Now why did U.S.A start to relu of foreign oil so much despite the hike in prices ?
I mean you got some of your own to control the prices ?
We have quit pumping our own since we can buy it cheap again. I know of 200 land based rigs that have been stacked and 50 that have been liquidated where they sat to avoid costs of moving them. That is just between 2 pretty small drilling companies. We will keep ours in the bank, just like we allways have.

The only reason the pres. opened up the strategic reserve when prices wre high is because him and his buddies own stock.

Quick Reply: Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.