Notices

Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Old 12-22-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
How did they get to the space first ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaceflight

Seems you diss Russian intellect also here which is far more world known and sofisticated than you prolly can imagine.
Think that russians also invented the Laser among other things and that has to do something with a need for precision.

Regarding quality how does Russians now quality..have you ever heard of a goldsmith named Fabergé ... very popular among the blue-blooded Russians..

You might find also St:Petersburg quite overwhelming and itīs history an the Russian women...

Now you ask how do they know quality...because they ainīt stupid and getting bankcrupt as a nation as we speak.

and when it comes to airplanes. well I think they manage to hold their own regarding anything US has to offer.
Now Sikorsky did invent the Helicopter for example...

A-if its so great move there

b- it's probably not prolly

c-genius europeans bought the majority of the bankrupt subprime paper and most of our other debt. Because you so smart.

d-I'ved been to St Petersburg and russian women need a couple hygiene lessons-even the strippers are gross.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by isellpower
Is this thread about the current and future price of boats or do we have to sit and listen about how great Finland and Russia are? Why someone would wish ill upon the U.S. is beyond me. If we go down were taking most others with us.
Ive been wondering why it took 7 pages for someone to ask this question. One of the only things I remember about studying the scandinavian countries is Finland having one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 758 Likes on 348 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
One of the only things I remember about studying the scandinavian countries is Finland having one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
That can't be the case - haven't you read the last 6 pages of Finnish Propoganda?

Take home only 40% of your wages?? That hardly makes it worth getting up in the morning....
Old 12-22-2008, 10:38 AM
Registered

I believe MikeFin is same guy that was drummed off of boatfreaks and S&F for his political propoganda.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered

everyone likes to see the biggest toughest guy get beat up every once in a while.

American bashing is a sport in most other parts of the world including Canada.

Not a sport that I like to be invoilved in.

Although there is a problem in American culture where people feel like they need to have things they cant afford just because some moron celebrity on Cribs has it.

In Canada, if you cant afford it, you dont have it. Or should I say CANT have it because of our banks lending policies.

My family is pretty wealthy but we drive our trucks for 10-15 years. We dont wear gold watches and stuff. We dont let our women go buy ridiculous clothes, put additions on the house, finance things, we look for good deals on steaks and buy the 2 liter pepsi because it is cheaper, etc, etc ,etc.

THe funny thing is, and I was talking to my girlfriend about this the other day, most people who arent rich think multi millionaires live these crazy lavish lifestyles. Well, I can tell you from my fathers way of life, not all people with money live like that. Most are quite the opposite. My dad has his car collection but he refuses to buy jeans anywhere but walmart, wont spend money on a decent steak and complains about a breafast costing more than 6 bucks (canadian).

The best rich to be isnt possesion rich it is cash rich.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:03 AM
Registered

why not invest in how to extract that shale of itīs oil ( yes I know about it) and have people jobs ??

.... with the rate of now saving it it will renew itself....
Hey... Nazis thought about that first not Commies.
To be independent of oil and make fuel of renewal resources and coal.
No wonder they became the enemy no1 suddenly AMONG other things...
Yah I am sure OIL had alot more to do with Nazi's being hated by the USA and Russia than them killing 6 million jews and another few million Ukrainians and Poles and other Slavic people not to mention handicapped, sick, old and other 'non desireables).

Leave the Nazi adoration elsewhere.

Last edited by ar15meister; 12-22-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

[quote] Leave the Nazi adoration elsewhere dickhead.

Ditto!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:10 AM
Registered

Now wait A Minute ?
First helping the Soviets, then Korea, then Vietnam, then Colombia, then Afghanistan, then Iraq and Now Kenya for all places ?
WHY?

Ps do you see a pattern ?
then Finland....it is going to be a new colony and settled with African Americans from the penal system.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ar15meister
then Finland....it is going to be a new colony and settled with African Americans from the penal system.
That's Funny!! ar15meister....
Old 12-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by ar15meister
everyone likes to see the biggest toughest guy get beat up every once in a while.

American bashing is a sport in most other parts of the world including Canada.

Not a sport that I like to be invoilved in.

Although there is a problem in American culture where people feel like they need to have things they cant afford just because some moron celebrity on Cribs has it.

In Canada, if you cant afford it, you dont have it. Or should I say CANT have it because of our banks lending policies.

My family is pretty wealthy but we drive our trucks for 10-15 years. We dont wear gold watches and stuff. We dont let our women go buy ridiculous clothes, put additions on the house, finance things, we look for good deals on steaks and buy the 2 liter pepsi because it is cheaper, etc, etc ,etc.

THe funny thing is, and I was talking to my girlfriend about this the other day, most people who arent rich think multi millionaires live these crazy lavish lifestyles. Well, I can tell you from my fathers way of life, not all people with money live like that. Most are quite the opposite. My dad has his car collection but he refuses to buy jeans anywhere but walmart, wont spend money on a decent steak and complains about a breafast costing more than 6 bucks (canadian).

The best rich to be isnt possesion rich it is cash rich.
"We dont let our women go buy ridiculous clothes"

WOW, are you in a sect or something? Hey, it's 2008 now, even in Canada I think

I am with you about the other things

Mange

Quick Reply: Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.