Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mange
"We dont let our women go buy ridiculous clothes"

WOW, are you in a sect or something? Hey, it's 2008 now, even in Canada I think

I am with you about the other things

Mange
hahaha

Yah that came out wrong...lol

I meant to say 'the girls, of their own free will, do not buy expensive clothes (in order to not upset the great leader)'
Old 12-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ar15meister
hahaha

Yah that came out wrong...lol

I meant to say 'the girls, of their own free will, do not buy expensive clothes (in order to not upset the great leader)'

Hahahaha lol
Old 12-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Registered

one more thing....

Russian women are HOT. Especially the strippers.

Whoever said they arent obviously didint have a very good tour guide. You arent supposed to ask the old lady wearing the baboushka making the cabbage rolls for a lap dance and then complain that she smells like garlic and vodka.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Not Right
Mikey was bragging about Finlands "free" healthcare and college education
Not Bragging just mentioning that the Colleges are free for the eligible and the basic healthcare also for those who need it.
Therīs a difference.

My income taxe rate is 30% as we speak.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by isellpower
Is this thread about the current and future price of boats or do we have to sit and listen about how great Finland and Russia are? Why someone would wish ill upon the U.S. is beyond me. If we go down were taking most others with us.
Hold It, I DO NOT WISH ILL upon US ,,, just have wondered and mentioned and been comparing some issues Americans have hard to understand or admit.

And seems Iīm quite spot on with certain people.

Back on subject. We will all sit and watch the massive deflation for the next year. KBB has started adjusting prices weekly instead of monthly due to the rate of decent on used car values. We will all wait for the drop to bottom out before buying. About the time it hits bottom in a year of so we will then see massive inflation and everyting will be too expensive. 2011-2012 we will see some normalcy in the economy. I am sitting here at my energy trading desk and what I see going on right this moment and whats coming up make me want to lean over and throw up in my garbage can. Homes down another 15-20%, cars 30-40% and boats 40-50%.

Just my 2 rubles
Agree on that one... just an hour ago I talkde with some truck Owner operators and as it looks right now maybe the whole 2009 will look quite slow but not dead over here at least and some of us predicted that it will pick up and actually do some good in the businesses that some take a dive.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Registered

I think Mikeyfin was saying that if are top boat builders like Cig sold world wide are economy would be better. I don't think thats going to help much at this point except for a few hundred people.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:12 PM
Registered

everyone likes to see the biggest toughest guy get beat up every once in a while.

American bashing is a sport in most other parts of the world including Canada.

Not a sport that I like to be invoilved in.
Well If Iīm mistaken for Bashing America sorry...
Thatīs not my intention but to WAKE UP some Americans.
OK I may sound harsh, some might even think if I happen to admit Germans have some good qualities andīhavenīt been treated right Make me a Nazi ?
You Might look up the Bombings of Dresden... or the fact that thereīs undetonated Bombs found in Germany every week even nowadays, on Civilian sites.
Think the German people or any for the matter have deserved it.
Americans can only relate with something like that remotely with the Oklahoma Bombing and 911.

If you think Iīm a Nazi patronizer I think you shouldīve known what kinda treatment Hitler got over here even thou he let us buy their guns and be their ally ( so a history lesson again)
You can call A Finn a Cold Willed patriot but a Nazi and a German patronizer never.
We patronize even the Swedish Monarchy more and you might find out why if you know history.

Although there is a problem in American culture where people feel like they need to have things they cant afford just because some moron celebrity on Cribs has it.

In Canada, if you cant afford it, you dont have it. Or should I say CANT have it because of our banks lending policies.

My family is pretty wealthy but we drive our trucks for 10-15 years. We dont wear gold watches and stuff. We dont let our women go buy ridiculous clothes, put additions on the house, finance things, we look for good deals on steaks and buy the 2 liter pepsi because it is cheaper, etc, etc ,etc.

THe funny thing is, and I was talking to my girlfriend about this the other day, most people who arent rich think multi millionaires live these crazy lavish lifestyles. Well, I can tell you from my fathers way of life, not all people with money live like that. Most are quite the opposite. My dad has his car collection but he refuses to buy jeans anywhere but walmart, wont spend money on a decent steak and complains about a breafast costing more than 6 bucks (canadian).

The best rich to be isnt possesion rich it is cash rich.
Come to think of it my family is rich in some peoples eyes but usually I see my dad at home walking with my old clothes that Iīve left 20yrs ago while leaving home.
I donīt see him rich at all..heīs usually it seems short on cash constantly or at least complains about it and drives and old beaters despite all the posessions.

Henry Ford was quite shall we say not a big spender...
Rockefellers had worn out sheets cut out and the good parts sewn together...
That from times when USA was truly No.1 and yes those were prolly ( probably to the illiterate) great times for the normal citizen.

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-22-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by seafordguy
That can't be the case - haven't you read the last 6 pages of Finnish Propoganda?

Take home only 40% of your wages?? That hardly makes it worth getting up in the morning....
Hmmm I wouldnīt like to be that Finns boss... unless Iīd have a fetish for soups only or nosebleeds...
Come to think of it I had one stubborn boss once... he locked himself in his room for one week once.

And yes tommorrow Iīll start my 1000 c.i. at 0500 a.m.

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-22-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys have been so busy today bashing each other that I don't even think I will bother to catch up today.

IMO Cigarettes are still way overpriced. If they take a 50% price cut inthe used market, then they will be about right.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:42 PM
Registered

Yah I am sure OIL had alot more to do with Nazi's being hated by the USA and Russia than them killing 6 million jews and another few million Ukrainians and Poles and other Slavic people not to mention handicapped, sick, old and other 'non desireables).

Leave the Nazi adoration elsewhere.
Like I said... AMONG other things.

Oil plays a big part in politics, at least for USA in their foreign policy it seems.
So keen to fight for it oneway or another.

A History lesson once again.

Regarding antisemitism, fact is jews were persecuted allover in the 30īs and at least as much in Russia got holocausted but not as systematically and yes it not much talked about as they were on the winning team.

USA also was hostile in the 30īs against them, Remember the S.S. St Louis Or one Henry Fords book called the International Jew ?

Sad but true.

Quick Reply: Where is the Cigarette Market at ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.