Notices

Gary Taylor Arrested

Old 12-25-2008, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mikefin?? What do you mean by Mercedes Benz and political?Spell it out for me. You make good sense with the suffering though.

fundrazor I am useing my kids computer missing 5 keys from the key board. I type even worse then I spell. $80 is cheap. I charge $90 for full synthetic and I am the cheapest I know of here. On a good month I do almost 200 gallons of oil changes thats why I keep it so cheap. The closest dealer to me gets $168
Old 12-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys might want to reread the charges. There are 7 charges, of lewd act on a child, against him.

And, $80 or $90 for an oil change is cheap for a Mercedes. Isringhausen Imports here charges more than $120.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by fund razor
Wow.... he did it to more than one? I never heard that.
Well Scott Trautner got a slap on the wrist. So I guess he is back in business. Why would he stop now?
And that was his niece!!!
I swear, I don't know how that poor girl's father even sleeps at night knowing Trautner is alive.
A crime like that against my child would test my religious upbringing severely. And I am not a man to talk threats.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=MikeyFIN;2765150]
He will be taken care of inside if he is, believe me.

QUOTE]
Fin
The law knows that....at least in NJ. That is why they have seperate inmate housing here. That is why it almost does not happen in prison over here. We protect our pedophiles from harm while they are incarcerated. We teach tolerance. That is how stupid we are.
Ed
Old 12-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Registered

Unhappy

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE
It was already up, there is a local shop in New Orleans that can service them...
PLease Forgive me for changing the subject of this very bad situation, but if I may ask who do you use in new orleans
Old 12-25-2008, 11:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by gnorthga
PLease Forgive me for changing the subject of this very bad situation, but if I may ask who do you use in new orleans
use precision marine in Kenner La...
Old 12-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
use precision marine in Kenner La...
I was wondering if that is who yous guys use We in Tennessee have done very well with him he has programed three of ours with efi and no trouble and he services what he sells
Old 12-25-2008, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by gnorthga

I was wondering if that is who yous guys use We in Tennessee have done very well with him he has programed three of ours with efi and no trouble and he services what he sells
Mark has done computer work for me, as well as sat and drank with us at LOTO, I have a guy here in Md that equals Mark on the integrity level and is a top notch builder in his own right. Sad part is good guys are the exception, not the rule.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PIT BULL
Mikefin?? What do you mean by Mercedes Benz and political?Spell it out for me. You make good sense with the suffering though.
There´s people with limited minds here..reading you do mercs and doing what you do you brand yourself and these people are the hipocrates they are.

On the other hand a upper scale Merc should have window sticker that states arbeit macht frei because it takes a lot of work to get one...

Get my drift.. driving a german car= pro Nazi
Driving a Cadillac= pro KKK... and sofort.
Driving a Yugo.... oh well...
Old 12-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

MikeyFin,
Take a timeout. Your remarks regarding products and criminals (i.e. KKK, nazis) are ignorant.
ed

Quick Reply: Gary Taylor Arrested

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.