Warbird running out of Boynton Inlet >

Warbird running out of Boynton Inlet

Notices

Warbird running out of Boynton Inlet

Old 01-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by grads2112
I disagree. With most people having a 5% of value deductible, I doubt people are claiming little things.

Stop by the Chesapeake Bay.... then send another Reply!!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank

How about we just enjoy the video????!!!
Yes, thank you. To many hater comments.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GATORONE
They are not even running close to 150. More like 100
Agreed.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

If you think $6000 a year for a "smaller cat" isn't that much than you are a baller.
I'm familiar with the term you use, "a-hole". "baller", however, is a new one i'm unfamiliar with.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerplay25
Yes some are right... Cool Video... REALLY nice boat...

Best of luck with it... Remember.. Buckle up!! Or you will take a beaten worse then Rodney King did on here!! LOLOLOL
Old 01-04-2009, 01:44 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Roger
Great video. 6 people + 150MPH + no life vests = just plain stupid!!!
I know the owner of this boat.

First I don't take safety lightly but this "assuming everyone has to wear a spacesuit with four condoms on top while wrapped up in lanyards like Pavarotti in a wetsuit to go fishing with the electric motor boat attitude" annoys me a tad.

As I mentioned I know the owner of this rig and he is a responsible, very intelligent successful business man. If he wants to go out with his boat and wipe himself out, my guess is he doesn't need anyone's blessing . However I doubt that is his goal.

I have been 135 on a 36 Nortech and 150 on a 50 Nortech must be somewhat in the same ball park as it relate to stability, which is to say just as safe as one of our V hulls at 80 or 90 in the same seas...
150 m.p.h. and no life vests? Thanks a-hole. That's why my insurance rates are so high.
I doubt a Turbine boat is insured or insurable so it does not affect your insurance rate what so ever.

In the end I respect that people in my mind are adults and make their own decisions. They also rightfully so suffer the consequences of their actions and it affects them and loved ones. However I don't need anyone on a soapbox telling me to wear a helmet when I go to the bathroom or break out the pads & leathers for shuffleboard...

To each his own and the ones telling me how to live my life should get a life on their own, they are the real a-hole as some of you put it.

Great Video Thanks for posting it.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH

First I don't take safety lightly but this "assuming everyone has to wear a spacesuit with four condoms on top while wrapped up in lanyards like Pavarotti in a wetsuit to go fishing with the electric motor boat attitude" annoys me a tad.

As I mentioned I know the owner of this rig and he is a responsible, very intelligent successful business man. If he wants to go out with his boat and wipe himself out, my guess is he doesn't need anyone's blessing . However I doubt that is his goal.

I have been 135 on a 36 Nortech and 150 on a 50 Nortech must be somewhat in the same ball park as it relate to stability, which is to say just as safe as one of our V hulls at 80 or 90 in the same seas...
I doubt a Turbine boat is insured or insurable so it does not affect your insurance rate what so ever.

In the end I respect that people in my mind are adults and make their own decisions. They also rightfully so suffer the consequences of their actions and it affects them and loved ones. However I don't need anyone on a soapbox telling me to wear a helmet when I go to the bathroom or break out the pads & leathers for shuffleboard...

To each his own and the ones telling me how to live my life should get a life on their own, they are the real a-hole as some of you put it.

LOL! Agreed.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH

Thank-you. Well said.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:46 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH

As said before here, very well put. I also know the current owner of this boat, and he is on our dock in Chicago. And BTW, the video of "Warbird" running that was posted in the 1st post, is NOT with my friend, the current owner of the boat driving it, must've been the previous owner. So before anyone else makes another stupid comment about a driver of any boat, atleast make sure you have the current owner/driver.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 01-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH

Very well said, Thank You

The Tow NAZI'S are next....

Quick Reply: Warbird running out of Boynton Inlet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.