Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Whipple blower snout fix (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/201430-whipple-blower-snout-fix.html)

HotPursuit 01-19-2009 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT (Post 2781154)
FuKN AYE Keith!:drink:

Always liked your OUTLOOK!

Enjoy Brother and keep the Shiny side up!

Gerry

Wazzz up Skater Bro ,Good to hear from you..
That upside down sh*t will make ya old fast!!
Sounds like the turbines have found a great home.:ernaehrung004:
Stay warm

HotPursuit 01-19-2009 10:09 PM

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2781276]

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged (Post 2781267)

We have something bigger coming for V8's...... Let me know when there ready :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

After all that money you gave to Obomas campaign fund you better hope Dusty" opps"MR Whipple :D takes food stamps!! :evilb:

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-20-2009 07:22 AM

[QUOTE=HotPursuit;2781572]

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2781276)

After all that money you gave to Yomamas campaign fund you better hope Dusty" opps"DR Whipple :D takes food stamps!! :evilb:

and STIMULUS CHECKS too :cool-smiley-027::ernaehrung004:

Hey needle D!K howz the weather in D.C. this morning for the partay ?????
No worries mate should be all good with the Boones Farm :cool-smiley-011:

ziggy 01-20-2009 02:55 PM

5.0 l kit

Dustin

maybe this is going off topic , but do you have a 5.0 l kit for a mercury 700 SCI . Not just pulleys but a complete whipple blower kit that is going to fit the engine .

thanks

ziggy 01-20-2009 03:26 PM

And can I fit a single whipple blower on a mercury 1075 to keep the same horsepower or more horsepower?

Thanks

Dock Holiday 01-21-2009 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit (Post 2779473)
Nobody picked on Poor Dustin,this thread was started by BigYCat about a upgrade he came up with to solve a problem. Dustin didn't seem to have a problem with the thread.This site takes on good and bad!!
How many companys have putdown bravos design and claim they have the best.Thats business no more no less.Thank god for people like Karl K and Pat W, speedmaster drives or #6 would not be here today if not for the blood sweat and money put into there upgrades.Tom Huber took a a BW transmission that was rated for 475HP and improved it to 1450HP and Bam drysumped it added another 100.I could go on all day but this site was set up for OFFSHORE ONLY performance boaters who could relate and share information.

I AGREE

I have no problem with any advertiser promoting there product and claiming how great it is but if it fails public forums will discuss a solution.

I agree but correct me if I'm wrong here. Are most of the failures from what I read because folks are asking more from the unit than it was designed to give?

Dustin is a big boy and handles his self in a professional manner.

I could not have said it better. He not only wants to offer his help and advice but he stays cool even under attack and I admire him for even wanting to spend his time on these threads. He is a professional building a good product with a lot of satisfied customers.

Just my opinion here but I think Mercury owes Dustin a lot because if he had not done all the R & D and layed the foundation with the Lycolming (spelling?) we would probably not have the Mercury 850, 1075 and the new 1200's.

If you want a true test remove your 800s from the BAJA stick them in a 40' or larger cat,doulble the HP,change the chips to 6800, welcome to our world>>OH run it for 15-20 mile wot. :ernaehrung004:

Thanks for the suggestion but there is nothing about this that appeals to me. We are very happy with our boat and excited about the new power and our test will be 30 more poker run finishes with both engines running at our own pace!

Wave at us when you go by!

Thanks and have a great day.

www.DocksPokerRun.com

JasonSmith 01-21-2009 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday (Post 2782384)
Thanks for the suggestion but there is nothing about this that appeals to me. We are very happy with our boat and excited about the new power and our test will be 30 more poker run finishes with both engines running at our own pace!
www.DocksPokerRun.com

Dock, you may finish with both engines running, but what about drives? :evilb:

Dock Holiday 01-21-2009 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by JasonSmith (Post 2782418)
Dock, you may finish with both engines running, but what about drives? :evilb:

Sorry I thought we were talking Whipples and engines. Okay now outdrives may be a problem as you have already proven!

When you coming back to town?

JasonSmith 01-21-2009 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday (Post 2782459)
Sorry I thought we were talking Whipples and engines. Okay now outdrives may be a problem as you have already proven!

When you coming back to town?

Breaking drives is my specialty!
Don't know when I'll get back East. This spring I would assume.:ernaehrung004:

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-21-2009 11:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Now thats phuchin funny right there BIG Daddy :eek::ernaehrung004: