Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Disgusted II - Warnicks fraud history... (I am fired up now)! >

Disgusted II - Warnicks fraud history... (I am fired up now)!

Notices

Disgusted II - Warnicks fraud history... (I am fired up now)!

Old 05-18-2012, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've been looking for a good paying side job and have finally come up with it! There is so much thievery and wrongdoing going on in the boating world that something needs to be done. I am announcing my services to conduct "black op's" for OSO'ers against crooks. My rates are reasonable.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phil the Scammer!

Hi all, hey Pup-I do have a boat-its an old '78 Sanger I've had since '81-needs to be gone through(hope I'll have time when I retire soon! Phil's still stalling,court has ordered him to post $5K bond by end of Monday, we shall see. His lawyer had to recluse himself, conflict of interest because he had also represented another person in Seattle that Phil screwed out of $320K. I don't know if this crap will ever end!! Should know more tomorrow; if not court again in June!! cheers
Old 06-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Registered

Phil was no show in Superior Court today, Our lawyer says sell the abandoned property to try to recoup some(little bit) of our losses & legal fees..Will be trying to put together a inventory of what remains, checking values, making list, ect. PM me if anyone is looking for trim, gauges, etc. thanks..

Last edited by Genos; 06-01-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-02-2012, 08:07 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

can you let me know what you have for sale as we work on alot of wakeboard boats. Thanks.

[email protected]
Old 07-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Registered

Here is a link to pictures of all the boats on Photobucket. http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/Genos1996/
There is a lot more parts, windshields, fuel tank, water tanks, a 7.4 liter merc, trims, and accessories
Shoot me an email at [email protected] I am in Tacoma, Washington State, USA.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Registered

Phil's been dodging our PI & lawyers, could only hope some body gave him his dues.Got more stuff, Windshields for early & late 217's, 257 project w/7.4 l Merc,206's, 232. Lots of NOS Mirage stuff. Trying to pay lawyer fees& recoup some of our $65+K.almost forgot here's more pics=http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/Genos1996/

Last edited by Genos; 08-12-2012 at 10:10 PM. Reason: added info
Old 09-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Registered

Thought I'd give you all an update. Had court last Friday(9/14) with Phil the scammer. Got him to give us a signed Judgement for the tune of $77K+, also he agreed to pay 12% interest, says we'll get monies within 90 days. Don't believe a word he says, have lots of doubts as to seeing any money. Got a huge list of people he's screwed & owes , from his own pre-trial interrogatories.Can't believe he's still out walking free. Also everyone BEWARE, he is getting ready to start "building boats" again, already has investors"suckers" lined up to the tune of $300 K. Later I'll post a list of his past & current DUMMY Corp.Hope all had Great boating this summer & remember, if you hear the name Phil Warnock- run like Hell!
Old 11-21-2012, 12:05 PM
BUP
Banned

How did this turn out for you ? The person that i know who got stiffed by Phil never got anything nor even a phone call.

Also when did Phi take over Mirage boats and what happen to the molds, parts & engines ? thanks
Old 02-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Phil

Its a real shame this guy "Phil" decided to take the wrong fork in the road. I have seen some of his boats from around the 97-99 era and the quality and workmanship are far superior to other Big name brands of the time.. I am still considering buying one I found locally.. Problem is if I ever want to resell the boat and anyone looks up mirage boats, they will find the Phil stories.. Obviously he has skills at boat building. Too bad he also has more skills at scamming people.. Maybe we can put him to work using his skills to stamp license plates..

Chris
Old 02-07-2013, 10:05 AM
BUP
Banned

What I remember is Mirage up to 1998 was owned by another company that also made other brand boats. Mirage I think in 99 or early 2000's died and 2 computer software guys bought all the stuff. They tried to bring Mirage boats back to market, I think they only lasted 2 years when that failed. After that time frame thats when I believe Philthy Phil pick them up. I think Sea Way magazine had the story about Mirage and the two guys that started it back up.

Quick Reply: Disgusted II - Warnicks fraud history... (I am fired up now)!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.