Notices

Stupid or Crazy

Old 01-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Stupid. No need to get that close! Absolutely no room for error. Would still be plenty 'cool' with more distance between the boats and they could get better photo shots as well.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by BJM
No big deal. I would be fine in either boat.

I agree, no big deal!!!!!
Old 01-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by daredevil
I actually think that the people on the skiboat know him and that this was what they had planed to shoot this video !!!!
Buddy sayd ,,hey take your cat i i film you when you pass us at high speed .

don't u think ????
And also who doesent show off with a fast boat,,,,having fun showing off ,,,thats what its all about ?!

Do you think somebody is buying a ferrari to go to the store and go shoping ?

Every Highdollar toy is ment to show off,,,thats live.

And as long nothing happens its ok.

Stupid?????? yes
Cool ?????? ofcorse

Crazy???? aren't we all ?!
I am with you on this.. Still crazy.. I guess we all have done it once or 10 times.... I don't think I ever got that close though. But would aggree He knew them!! to buzz the tower like that... He definately knew them
Old 01-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
I actually think that the people on the skiboat know him and that this was what they had planed to shoot this video !!!!
Buddy sayd ,,hey take your cat i i film you when you pass us at high speed .

don't u think ????
And also who doesent show off with a fast boat,,,,having fun showing off ,,,thats what its all about ?!

Do you think somebody is buying a ferrari to go to the store and go shoping ?

Every Highdollar toy is ment to show off,,,thats live.

And as long nothing happens its ok.

Stupid?????? yes
Cool ?????? ofcorse

Crazy???? aren't we all ?!
This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have seen regarding a totally UNSAFE boating practice. Are you 19 or something, or just drunk posting?

Was it stupid or crazy? You bet! Here’s a few more words to add that would apply:
  • Illegal
  • Irresponsible
  • Dangerous
  • Negligent
  • Immature
  • Hazardous
  • Risky
  • Deadly
  • Childish
  • Careless
  • Foolish
  • Reckless
  • Senseless

You don't buy a high performance boat to go around and do this, just like you don't go and buy a Ferarri and see how close you can get to someone on the sidewalk while nearing redline RPMs.

This was not pre-planned. This was a deliberate idiot that got lucky this time and made himself feel good and gave those kids a thrill. The guy was probably drunk too. Who in their right mind would 110+ by a full boat or people with what looks like less than 8 feet away. What an A$$HOLE in the Nortech. Not a young A$$HOLE either.......(if this video is the same boat and driver).

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lfvUgmRvg5U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lfvUgmRvg5U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Attached Thumbnails Stupid or Crazy-nor-1.jpg   Stupid or Crazy-nor-2.jpg   Stupid or Crazy-nort-3.jpg  

Old 01-19-2009, 04:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have seen regarding a totally UNSAFE boating practice. Are you 19 or something, or just drunk posting?

Was it stupid or crazy? You bet! Here’s a few more words to add that would apply:
  • Illegal
  • Irresponsible
  • Dangerous
  • Negligent
  • Immature
  • Hazardous
  • Risky
  • Deadly
  • Childish
  • Careless
  • Foolish
  • Reckless
  • Senseless

You don't buy a high performance boat to go around and do this, just like you don't go and buy a Ferarri and see how close you can get to someone on the sidewalk while nearing redline RPMs.

This was not pre-planned. This was a deliberate idiot that got lucky this time and made himself feel good and gave those kids a thrill. The guy was probably drunk too. Who in their right mind would 110+ by a full boat or people with what looks like less than 8 feet away. What an A$$HOLE in the Nortech. Not a young A$$HOLE either.......(if this video is the same boat and driver).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lfvUgmRvg5U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lfvUgmRvg5U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I think the post was a smart one. Maybe it will make others think before making a move like this. Totally agree on the rest of your thread though.
Does anyone know who this guy is? What's the name of this boat? VERY CURIOUS!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by riggerjohn
I think the post was a smart one. Maybe it will make others think before making a move like this.

daredevil's post? Seriously?
Old 01-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

1 azz hole with nice boat. Keep him away from myself and my familly please! That kind of stunt is what kills people and will put an end to our sport. I don't think there was anything cool or sweet about that pass it was just plain wreckless and foolish.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BJM
No big deal. I would be fine in either boat.
I with you, they obviously know each other.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pstorti
I with you, they obviously know each other.

Why? The Nortech guy is in his 50's (grey hair) and the kids are all jammed on a wake boat. The stunt was idiodic......even if they knew each other!!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 11:23 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Dude in the Nortech missed.....

You gotta score a crapload of points mowing down a bunch of teenagers like that. I haven't seen that movie in a while but all that was missing for a trifecta on that boat was a few Catholic Priests and some Ministers and that guy would of scored huge!!!.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072856/

Thinning the heard.

Last edited by GLH; 01-21-2009 at 11:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Stupid or Crazy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.