Saber Marine, 7205 W. Arthur Street , Coopersville Michigan
just off I96 half way between Grand Rapids & Grand Haven
616 837 6442, take your boots, I was there last week, the
"Michigan in spring mud" was a little nasty getting in the
building.
JD

Old 03-16-2002, 03:42 PM
LEOPAJJM

Playn... that 94 from GH appeared in a Hot Boat Mag. perf test back in early 95 I believe (march,april?) and is currently for sale I believe in the OSO classifieds.....

Whats up JD ????
....whatever became of that 28 after that ???

Old 03-16-2002, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LEOPAJJM, I saw the pics of the boat in Yachtworld also, but had thought the boat in Grand Haven was all yellow not the yellow/white combination but actually don't recall. In any case it's a very nice boat
Old 03-16-2002, 04:02 PM
LEOPAJJM

Playn... yeah, the all yellow one has 500hps and is in the OSO classifieds as well... boats in Toledo.

Old 03-16-2002, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BGIII, Are you still going to try and make that replacement windshield?
Old 03-16-2002, 04:56 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: More on 28 SABER'S

Originally posted by Flat Deck

Great construction, classic lines, speed you can use & no
typical gold chain boatbuilder " slime factor " , thats Saber.
Hey, easy on the Fountain comments, a Fountain owner (ME) started the thread. If anyone that builds (or sells) a boat bashes my ****, they'll never sell me anything. Not even a Coke.
Old 03-16-2002, 05:21 PM
LEOPAJJM

32fever...I dont think flat deck was nesessarily refering to Reggie with that "gold chain" comment , I think he was referring to the fact that the guys up at Saber are a bit more conservative and down to earth then most folks in the boat building bus. tend to come off...

... kinda funny that you made that assumption right away though

J.M.

Old 03-16-2002, 06:28 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Default Yo, pimp daddy, back the F up!!

Marky Mark....a.k.a. 32 Fever. I will bash your boat anytime I want to pal. Take it or else!! LOL!!!!

Besides, you LOVE to bash me about my choice of water craft. If memory serves me that is.

Been a while Mark. Going to Wolfs open house next weekend????? Got the flyer in the mail yesterday.

The guy who ownes the shop where I pulled my motor (Riverview products in Rockford, MI) ownes one of 2 or 3 24 Sabers ever built. It is pristine. Has a 365 in it and runs upper 60's all day long. It's a small 24 though. Sitting next to my Baja anyway. 7'6" wide and it's a sit down boat (no bolsters). But it is sharp. I believe they will still build you one if you want them too.

I rode on Apache Kids 28 several years ago. Grand Haven to Muskegon in 4-6 footers. Awsome ride. The 32 Baja that ran with us didn't seem to fair as well. Says a lot about the Saber product line if you ask me.
Old 03-17-2002, 11:29 AM
Registered

When did they move from the place on Alpine? Last time I went to GH, I noticed a couple Sabers sitting in front of the building on 96 and figured that must be their new location. Looks like they have a bit more room for expansion when they start building more 41's! I gotta say thet 41 looks cool.
Old 03-17-2002, 12:57 PM
LEOPAJJM

I think they moved about 2 seasons ago.... definately more room ... lets get some more boats built ....get those checkbooks out guys !!!!

I want to see one of their 34s with big staggered power and ssm 5 or 6 drives !!!!!!

Quick Reply: Saber Boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.