ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK >

ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK

Notices

ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK

Old 01-23-2009, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by MGP827
I Want To Apologize To Every 1 . I Tried To Do Biz With A Handshake And There Word. I'm Sorry For James Will Learn His Lesson Soon! The Boat Was At A Friend Of Mines At Okc Getting Dirty Setting Outside. This Dealer Also Vouched For Jv! Ask Bryan If He Would Do That Again For This Individual.all Of You Dumbasses That Feel That You Disagree You Can Meet Me So We Can Figure This Out. I Have Got Screwed For 15k, And I Cant Wait Until They Find Dumbasses Boat With It Bhind Him. Then He Will Feel Like I Do. I Have A Little Frustration Built Up Any Of You Will Understand If You Deal With Dope Dealer James. Understand I Will Talk To The Norman Police This Next Week To Help Them With Dumbass. Ne ?s Do Biz With Jv And U Will Figure It Out!

I hope you get any monies due and as well, I hope the missing boat is found.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ExcaliburHawk40
It seems they all come from the Oklahoma side?
you took the words out of my mouth.....
Old 01-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 151 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MGP827
I Want To Apologize To Every 1 . I Tried To Do Biz With A Handshake And There Word. I'm Sorry For James Will Learn His Lesson Soon! The Boat Was At A Friend Of Mines At Okc Getting Dirty Setting Outside. This Dealer Also Vouched For Jv! Ask Bryan If He Would Do That Again For This Individual.all Of You Dumbasses That Feel That You Disagree You Can Meet Me So We Can Figure This Out. I Have Got Screwed For 15k, And I Cant Wait Until They Find Dumbasses Boat With It Bhind Him. Then He Will Feel Like I Do. I Have A Little Frustration Built Up Any Of You Will Understand If You Deal With Dope Dealer James. Understand I Will Talk To The Norman Police This Next Week To Help Them With Dumbass. Ne ?s Do Biz With Jv And U Will Figure It Out!
Preston you do not owe anyone anything! especially an apology. you did try to do the right thing. no one on here would ever disagree with that but it is a terribly long story and is way more complicated than a few posts on oso. i have said from the beginning that i wish you two could come to an agreement over this so we all could have a good summer at the lake. hell i even tried to mediate some sort of resolution between you both (thats my bad) i should not have gotten involved. i apologize for being as involved as i have been but i was only trying to help. bryan feels like sh!t over this whole deal and asked me to please tell you he meant no harm and does not want to hurt his name in the boat biz after 35 years of a great name in okc. bryan runs a great business and has a great reputation for taking care of his customers. (i think we can all agree with that!) he does not get on here and can not defend himself.

as for everyone else... this thread has went way off topic because of some issues that had nothing to do with this boat being stolen. i did not take into consideration that preston had hard feelings with james and i will take the blame for that.

i like preston and i like james but they have a legal issue that they need to deal with in court... NOT ON OSO!

i wish you both luck with what is ahead of you because it will probably get worse before it gets better but i think we all have already learned some lessons here and will probably learn a few more before its over.

preston, you know you can call anytime you need anything (besides the boat deal with james) im done with that... take care and when i see you this summer i will buy you a beer... its the least i can do at this point.

Last edited by Viperfitness1; 01-24-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by ExcaliburHawk40
Texoma always seems to have the best characters!

It seems they all come from the Oklahoma side?
Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
you took the words out of my mouth.....
well if texas wasnt so full of losers than you guys would have been in the national championship...

actually i could care less!!!!! im not from oklahoma anyway!!!! lol

matt! what the hell you talking about? are you still trying to fit your hidabed in the cabin of you chris craft?? now thats funny
Old 01-24-2009, 12:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
the Apache is going to be a fountain huntin son of a b!tch all summer long!!! you will just be one of the many we make cry to reggie that his boats are not as fast as advertised..

oh sh!t!!! its on now huh?
hey osborn!!!! that quote is meant for you, and i cant wait to see you guys in the channel this summer cause im gonna spank your fountain asses all over texoma and make you like it too....

hey seriously tho i have a question??? will you take some video while we pass you??

Last edited by Viperfitness1; 01-24-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey seriously tho i have a question??? will you take some video while we pass you?? THE ONLY TIME U WILL PASS ME IS WHEN IM ANCHORED, SO YES I WILL VIDEO U WHEN U GO BY
Old 01-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
well if texas wasnt so full of losers than you guys would have been in the national championship...

actually i could care less!!!!! im not from oklahoma anyway!!!! lol

matt! what the hell you talking about? are you still trying to fit your hidabed in the cabin of you chris craft?? now thats funny
Yep, found a great deal on ebay on combo washing machine and dryer too!
Old 01-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Our driver is headed to Miami next week to get the Cigarette and bring her home. Matt you would sh*t if you saw the parts bill.

Also just ordered our new 16,000 pound Hydro Hoist.

The 48 Sea Ray is getting some additional opetions added as well.

Let's also remember Highport will be open. SUNDAY FUNDAY's.....
Old 01-24-2009, 11:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I Dont Care Who Wins As Long As We R On The Water
Old 01-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
I Dont Care Who Wins As Long As We R On The Water
i couldnt agree more!!!

Quick Reply: ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.