Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ice & Snow (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/202258-ice-snow.html)

Tampa38 01-27-2009 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo (Post 2787404)
Been sleeting since yesterday afternoon, and now we have snow falling.

What is "snow".

We haved "ice" here, but normally we pour alcohol over it to make "drinks".

T38:evilb:

OkieTunnel 01-27-2009 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tampa38 (Post 2787413)
What is "snow".

We haved "ice" here, but normally we pour alcohol over it to make "drinks".

T38:evilb:

Where is a moderator when you need them. We need someone banned!!!:drink:

Jupiter Sunsation 01-27-2009 07:27 PM

It was upper 70's today and sunny...... Took the kids to the sand bar at low tide then to dinner on the Whaler. On the way home at dusk it was low 70's and kids had warm-up suits on and said they were freezing..... before dinner was shorts/t-shirts/barefoot for all.

side note: My wife and kids were all born in S. Florida and have never seen real snow. My neighborhood dumps chipped ice (4 foot pile) on the lawn of the clubhouse for the kids to play in for the afternoon so that is their "snow" experience.

JayFan 01-27-2009 07:33 PM

ahhhhh.....so now we have TWO jokers!!!!:angry-smiley-038::angry-smiley-038:

Tampa38 01-27-2009 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by OkieTunnel (Post 2787414)
Where is a moderator when you need them. We need someone banned!!!:drink:

Banning me for living in a nice climate might be a little extreme.

This is only going to get worse this spring break when the 21 year old chickies are swarming in every bar.

OkieTunnel 01-27-2009 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by JayFan (Post 2787425)
ahhhhh.....so now we have TWO jokers!!!!:angry-smiley-038::angry-smiley-038:

Yes, Yes, Take their temperature...If there not freezing their nads of ban them, ban them all!!!:evilb:

You guys realize of course that we are just quite sore at your continued nice weather fortunes there in Florida or on Jupiter I guess for the other gentleman. :ernaehrung004:

Jupiter Sunsation 01-27-2009 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by OkieTunnel (Post 2787479)
Yes, Yes, Take their temperature...If there not freezing their nads of ban them, ban them all!!!:evilb:

You guys realize of course that we are just quite sore at your continued nice weather fortunes there in Florida or on Jupiter I guess for the other gentleman. :ernaehrung004:

Jupiter is in FL (10 miles north of Palm Beach)

Don't worry your revenge comes in about 5 months when the hurricanes start swirling at 140 MPH, you can't buy insurance since the storms are wrecking everything the immigrants haven't taken over...............

A few FL facts for you:

85,000 homeless people (2nd in nation)
1200+ murders last year (NH had 20 statewide in 08).
and the 3 T's: tourists, traffic and temps (summer).

OkieTunnel 01-27-2009 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2787484)
Jupiter is in FL (10 miles north of Palm Beach)

Don't worry your revenge comes in about 5 months when the hurricanes start swirling at 140 MPH, you can't buy insurance since the storms are wrecking everything the immigrants haven't taken over...............

A few FL facts for you:

85,000 homeless people (2nd in nation)
1200+ murders last year (NH had 20 statewide in 08).
and the 3 T's: tourists, traffic and temps (summer).

But...i was just in Ft. Lauderdale 2 weeks ago and for the first time in my life I really thought about moving. Winter sucks more every year!

A few Oklahoma facts for you:
1. We cant win a bowl game!
2. USC and Florida do win bowl games

I am traveling to San Diego Friday and probably will want to move there also. In the mean time both coasts are on my #hit list! :drink:

Quicksilver 01-27-2009 11:03 PM

Long live South FL :drink: