Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
It's been a while but have a new story!! >

It's been a while but have a new story!!

Notices

It's been a while but have a new story!!

Old 02-01-2009, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
Gino, Where do people that wish to help send their donation?
thank you but I'm not looking for donations. I was just hoping someone was close to a vet that could work with me. I appreciate you asking!
Old 02-01-2009, 06:37 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Gino,
Your heart is surely in the right place! That cat is lucky you came by, and glad to hear you are ok. I don't know any vets down by you, and our vet up here is not a family freind..... I went thru kinda the same thing with our old German Sheppard, last year, $3200-$5000 of surguries, and she was 11 going on 12....
Dean

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 02-01-2009 at 06:41 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Gino,
Your heart is surely in the right place! That cat is lucky you came by, and glad to hear you are ok. I don't know any vets down by you, and our vet up here is not a family freind..... I went thru kinda the same thing with our old German Sheppard, last year, $3200-$5000 of surguries, and she was 11 going on 12....
Dean
That is so tough! I dread that day when I will have to make decisions for one of my boys. I made the decision last night to just go forward with the operations here. Reneas sister is going to take her so she will be family. Once she is better Renea is going to drive the cat to her sister house in Oklahoma. (Maybe I can get some of the E-Dock guys to visit her from time to time)

I look at it this way, there were several reasons I came across the cat. I had a couple of stupid situations that held me up 2 hours. I drove down a street I almost never take. God must have wanted me to find her. Last night when I got the news and price of what she needed I was very confused what to do and I was talking to a buddy. He said to me "how much do you pay for one of those props you break all the time"? He's 100% right! I hate buying props but if one breaks i order it and it's forgotten. i would never forgive myself if I went a different route with her!
Old 02-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=daredevil;2790357]

I just hope when ever i get hit by a car ,,,,that u find me.

QUOTE]

THEN he'll decide it would be better to put you down !

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good luck with the cats recovery!!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Banned

way to go Gino your the man and your mag will be in the mail tomorrow.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
That is so tough! I dread that day when I will have to make decisions for one of my boys. I made the decision last night to just go forward with the operations here. Reneas sister is going to take her so she will be family. Once she is better Renea is going to drive the cat to her sister house in Oklahoma. (Maybe I can get some of the E-Dock guys to visit her from time to time)

I look at it this way, there were several reasons I came across the cat. I had a couple of stupid situations that held me up 2 hours. I drove down a street I almost never take. God must have wanted me to find her. Last night when I got the news and price of what she needed I was very confused what to do and I was talking to a buddy. He said to me "how much do you pay for one of those props you break all the time"? He's 100% right! I hate buying props but if one breaks i order it and it's forgotten. i would never forgive myself if I went a different route with her!
i think donations are in order. i plege $100.00 to ginos good hearted deed. anyone else. post adress please will mail check. mm.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:38 AM
Registered

Have you reconsidered donations?
Old 02-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Once she is better Renea is going to drive the cat to her sister house in Oklahoma. (Maybe I can get some of the E-Dock guys to visit her from time to time)
What part of Oklahoma? I am sure we can arrange something for visitation......

Gino, you are a great man and Gina was very lucky to have you find her.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Registered

Shes doing good this morning. Here are a few shots. The main doctor is going to be in shrortly and we are going to discuss our options.
Attached Thumbnails It's been a while but have a new story!!-gina-1.jpg   It's been a while but have a new story!!-gina-2.jpg  

Quick Reply: It's been a while but have a new story!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.