Notices

free ben kramer

Old 02-03-2009, 02:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking free ben kramer

This Is Ben Kramer Son Sending Out For All Your Help.names Like My Father Maid The Powerboating What It Was In The 80s In South Fl And Around The World.but Now Alot Of People I Meet In The Buissness My Family Name Is A Bad Word To Some.like We Care How They Feel.bottom Line Fast Is Fast And Apaches And My Father Were Some Of The Fastest Around.and Hes Been Caged To Long.im Trying To Set Something Up For The Next Worlds In Key West.all Money Maid From This Event Will Go Towards Legale Deffence.if Anyone Has Any Thing They Would Like To Help Or Say Please Contact Me.if We Bring Back The Classics Sport Will Be Classic Again.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Even if you had all the money he had in the 80's it still wouldn't get him out. He's not just in there for drugs any more.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by kramers kid 69
This Is Ben Kramer Son Sending Out For All Your Help.names Like My Father Maid The Powerboating What It Was In The 80s In South Fl And Around The World.but Now Alot Of People I Meet In The Buissness My Family Name Is A Bad Word To Some.like We Care How They Feel.bottom Line Fast Is Fast And Apaches And My Father Were Some Of The Fastest Around.and Hes Been Caged To Long.im Trying To Set Something Up For The Next Worlds In Key West.all Money Maid From This Event Will Go Towards Legale Deffence.if Anyone Has Any Thing They Would Like To Help Or Say Please Contact Me.if We Bring Back The Classics Sport Will Be Classic Again.

I agree the Apaches are amazing boats but not to sure what your father had to do with that. He was an excelent driver must have learned that from running in from the stream in the dark. And he had tons of cash was able to buy into Bobby S,s Apache. Great Racer but he had nothing to do with the famous hulls that were built. Did you father design the 41 footer?

I think you should hold a fundraiser and use the 6 bucks that you raise and take some spelling lessons

If nothing else this thread will be entertaining

Oldschoolfan

Last edited by oldschoolfan; 02-03-2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: perhaps i was a bit harsh
Old 02-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

so we should raise money to help someone who didnt work get outta jail for dealin and murder?

where do i mail what left of my money?
Old 02-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

extra butter and a bit of salt and vinegar topping on my popcorn please!!....pass the runts...
The following users liked this post:
Cms51 (04-09-2023)
Old 02-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
Hi Oldschoolfan,,, i agree with you ,,,,but i think the thing with the speeling is very harsh.
The Kid is trying to get his DAD out of jail,,,thats not going to happen.
But atleast give him an opertunity to talk about it and this has nothing to do with spelling.

Just my 2 c.

Allthough,,,i do think that Ben K. had alot to do with how big the name Apache is today.

To u Kramer Jr. ,,,,i would not wast your or anybody's $ to help your Dad,,,,there is no way they will let him out.
Sorry !!!!
Daredevil I agree Benny did do alot for the name by winning races. When he and Bobby raced ther were unbeatable he was 1 of the best drivers ever. Oj Simpson was a heisman trophy winner does that make him any less of a bad guy?

Benny was not a boat builder he was a smuggler who was laundering his money he had nothing to do with the design of the boats and Race Headquarters, Inc. rigged the boats a company owned by Bobby. At some point they hired Moore to rig all of the boats i believe.

Sorry if i was harsh on Benny Jr. but his dad had Don Aronow killed. He may not have pulled the trigger but he is just as guilty.

Plus do we actually think this is Ben's kid?
Old 02-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Perlmudder
extra butter and a bit of salt and vinegar topping on my popcorn please!!....pass the runts...
Whatsa "runt"?
Old 02-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Registered

this must be a joke, right? if he gets out he should be sunk in a shallow no wake zone.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
Hi Oldschoolfan,,, i agree with you ,,,,but i think the thing with the speeling is very harsh.
The Kid is trying to get his DAD out of jail,,,thats not going to happen.
But atleast give him an opertunity to talk about it and this has nothing to do with spelling.

Just my 2 c.

Allthough,,,i do think that Ben K. had alot to do with how big the name Apache is today.

To u Kramer Jr. ,,,,i would not wast your or anybody's $ to help your Dad,,,,there is no way they will let him out.
Sorry !!!!
Well If weŽd raise some money to get Kramer Jr proper education then, then heŽd realize how up **** creek his daddy is and what he did ?
To me Benny is nothing but a wimp. Otherwise heŽd handled Don in A back alley bare handed.
Thenagain he wasnŽt nothing but a pot runner either so even inside I DonŽt think heŽs looked up on with much of respect.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mr.boat
this must be a joke, right? if he gets out he should be sunk in a shallow no wake zone.
Why Bother ??

Just leave the poor bastard all alone...thenagain I think it ainŽt a new thing to him.
Come to think of it...now Why Was Benny so keen on pouring money on powerboats and racing and buying all the key players around him..some call it ambition others XXX (= fill your favourite here)

Quick Reply: free ben kramer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.