Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Still looking for a 6ltr cat for UAE series ,any ? >

Still looking for a 6ltr cat for UAE series ,any ?

Notices

Still looking for a 6ltr cat for UAE series ,any ?

Old 02-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still looking for a 6ltr cat for UAE series ,any ?

Hi All,
ime still looking for a good 2nd hand good 6litre cat with engines too,same us ones used in the UAE series ?

kind regards,
Cooolaii,A11,
Old 02-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Registered

my boat in dubai is for sale.32 doug wright,turn key.it is the boat pictured with paul and myself on the deck.solid ,fast ,safe ,proven podium boat.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Registered

Hi there, is it Pro marine boat , how much is it for sale for ? what gear comes with the boat ,helmets life jackets, air bottles and DVs ? how old is the boat ? has it gone over before ? how old are the engines and how many hours do they have,how old are the g,boxes and how many hours do they have ?, my plan is to race there in uae, @ the moment ime doing loads off research about roughly the cost off a season can work out too including everything as i dont wana buy a boat and cockup not being able to race it i have most off the costs worked out, i just need to know exactly were in Abu the pits are and the same with Qatar so i can do research on the prices off hotels ,i been to dubai before so i know were to look there as i went to watch 6l racing on dec 07 . thx for ur kind reply hope to hear from u soon as i have to move ma asre quick lol, kind regards Cooolaii.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:16 PM
Registered

pro marine it is,gear dedends what you want to spend,this is the third year for this boat in the uae,one season in the u.s.,call me on the motor and drive info,as far as cost of racing there,tenth or better you will pay yourself back for racing.hotels are cheeper in abu dhabi and the same in qatar than in dubai,the cost of the boat depends what you want with it.call me.561-265-7038,cheers,gb go to my web site [email protected],,,,,,email [email protected]
Old 02-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Registered

Hi Gary,thx for ur quick response , yes i will call u ,i need to know the time there in usa as theres a big time differance , if u do get this e,mail now, its 12midnite ere now , and about website,when i click on first link it goes straight as if i wana wright un e,amail to you and not a website,

kind regards,many thx,
Cooolaii.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:52 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

In the Powerboat Magazine of this month or last there is a Victory Cat with Sterlings for sale in Australia this would fit your bill. Find the ad and call them.
If you need the numbers I can give you the parameters when I get back home in a week from a vacation on the "Mut".
Old 02-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cooolaii
Hi Gary,thx for ur quick response , yes i will call u ,i need to know the time there in usa as theres a big time differance , if u do get this e,mail now, its 12midnite ere now , and about website,when i click on first link it goes straight as if i wana wright un e,amail to you and not a website,

kind regards,many thx,
Cooolaii.
what country are you located in?
Old 02-23-2009, 02:38 AM
Registered

Hi Gary, i thought ur were gona see ma reply straight away after mine, and then i thought i should have told u ma region too after i sent u e,mail, ime in Spain, 1 hr infront off Uk.

kind regards ,
Cooolaii
Old 02-23-2009, 07:44 AM
Registered

please give me a call,it is 9.am here ,country code then 561-265-7038. also use my email at [email protected] to reach me,thanks gb