Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need a TON of new parts, Who wants a big sale? >

Need a TON of new parts, Who wants a big sale?

Notices

Need a TON of new parts, Who wants a big sale?

Old 04-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a TON of new parts, Who wants a big sale?

Hi guys, I have a 93 35 lighting, The boat came stock with 502 ci 465 hp, I just pulled them and built a set of Merlin 565ci's with AFR's and need to get headers and tail pipes for my bravo set up in this boat since it came with Gil's and silent choice which is not going to be reused. I need Headers and tailpipes that mix the exhaust with the water at the furthest possible point from the headers. I would like to keep my stock tips in the transom. Anyone with a similar boat that has done this or is knowledgeable enough I would appreciate any ideas or input you may have or where to look or someone at a dealer or manufacture to talk to. Also I want to buy a new dash and gauges as well as a bunch of other stuff, like Coolers, air cleaners, alternator, water and sea pumps, pulleys and would be interested in a serpentine set up. I Need everything for these motors, I am leaving the old ones fully intact to just be able to put the back in the boat. Feel free to call me I am ready to buy NOW!!!! THANKS in advance!!
Old 04-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Call CP Performance 800-225-9871
Old 04-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Registered

Mike wrote:
Do you still have the headers? what kind of condition are they in? How Much?

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
Hi guys, I have a 93 35 lighting, The boat came stock with 502 ci 465 hp, I just pulled them and built a set of Merlin 565ci's with AFR's and need to get headers and tail pipes for my bravo set up in this boat since it came with Gil's and silent choice which is not going to be reused. I need Headers and tailpipes that mix the exhaust with the water at the furthest possible point from the headers. I would like to keep my stock tips in the transom. Anyone with a similar boat that has done this or is knowledgeable enough I would appreciate any ideas or input you may have or where to look or someone at a dealer or manufacture to talk to. Also I want to buy a new dash and gauges as well as a bunch of other stuff, like Coolers, air cleaners, alternator, water and sea pumps, pulleys and would be interested in a serpentine set up. I Need everything for these motors, I am leaving the old ones fully intact to just be able to put the back in the boat. Feel free to call me I am ready to buy NOW!!!! THANKS in advance!!
Old 04-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Kirk is a stand up guy. I would recommend him to anyone that needs parts or has questions. He is reliable and honest. Two traits that seem to be in short supply in this industry lately.
Jay
Old 04-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

Well you definitely came to the right place! Suppliers like ourselves and Elite Marine (along with others on this site) would be more than happy to put some parts in your boat. Feel free to give us a call and we would be more than happy to quote you some prices and put together a package for you. We have everything you need in our online catalog, so feel free to give her a look. Talk to you soon.

Brad
800-225-9871
Old 04-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Registered

I need a pair of headers for a 525SC motors. Used in good condition would be the best, as i am selling the boat. Let me know if you have any and price

Originally Posted by Elite Marine
I am Kirk with Elite Marine. I carry Livorsi, CMI, CP Performance, Rex Marine and many other brands of rigging, gauges, exhaust and engine accessories. If you want to email me a list, I will make sure you get the best prices. I enjoy a good project and have rigged and refurbished several boats myself so I know what you are going through. Or email me your number with the best time to call and we can discuss your needs.

Look forward to helping.

[email protected]

Plus I am a paid advertiser on this site. Support the ones that support the site!!!