Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
My new boat needs graphics... >

My new boat needs graphics...

Notices

My new boat needs graphics...

Old 03-18-2002, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with Hot Boat. Ryan Beckley is THE MAN! Hot Boat's ride looks AWESOME! We spent about 10 hours on it yesterday and he is right, it does NOT look like the same boat! Ryan is a FANTASTIC individual and has helped me as well. If you want the best, you have to go to the best! http://www.kineticanimation.com is your FIRST and LAST STOP for graphic design and application!
Old 10-11-2002, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Too Old,, It was still White, as of 3 weeks ago,, Man that thing flies!!!! It runs sweet in the water ,, no walk,, or Bounce!!!
Old 10-11-2002, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Also try www.Racelinedigital.com for complete boat vinyl graphics.
Old 10-11-2002, 09:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Glassdave is unreal. You guys gotta check out the job he just completed for us. We will reveal photos after the Bahamas race! Two thumbs up Dave!
Chris Reindl
Old 10-11-2002, 10:03 PM
Banned

I like understated graphics. Too much on a boat makes it look like a cartoon. Here's an AT that has similar lines to your boat.
Attached Thumbnails My new boat needs graphics...-trimmed.jpg  
Old 10-11-2002, 10:18 PM
Banned

I have never seen a Prototype, so I just did a search to see what they look like from the factory. The only one on boat trader is an example on how NOT to do one!
Attached Thumbnails My new boat needs graphics...-prototype.jpg  
Old 10-12-2002, 07:59 AM
Registered

that one piece Cig is nice looking.. best thing they come out in years...

back to the color question.. i think some of the boats that are brake throw a checked flag and ripping it down the bow looks cool
Old 10-12-2002, 09:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cuda:

Now tell me how you really feel about my boat! BH
Old 10-13-2002, 12:11 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

i hafta say i kinda like the graphics on that boat that cuda posted, the yellow/orange over white prototype. i think it looks good, although i prolly would have left the purple off . i believe it is one of eye candy's jobs. pretty cool.

jesse james- i gotta say you boat is way cool. i saw the full set of pics you posted a while ago. i am VERY impessed with your graphic guys work. its not often you see perfect symmetry at a level like that. does airpower have a website. i would like to see some more of their work.
Old 10-13-2002, 12:22 AM
h2oski2fast

I know they do a great job vinyl, but it still doesn't look as good as a custom paint job
Just finished this last week. It's all vinyl. This is what they ordered. I could have went much wilder. It's a take off of a Geographics design. But, like I said before, it's what the customer wanted. Workin on a deal with a Fountain owner. I think would be very surpised at what can be done with vinyl. If you are looking for some one to design the graphics, give me a call. I just got a call from Commander Boats last week. They are tired of copying eveyone elses graphics, so they want me to design stuff for their boats.

This is all vinyl. Pic doesn't do the colors justice ( I'm a graphics guy, not a photographer)......... Maybe I'll have some better ones afteer this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails My new boat needs graphics...-frmgraphics.jpg  

Last edited by h2oski2fast; 10-13-2002 at 12:28 AM.

Quick Reply: My new boat needs graphics...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.