Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   O.T...NASCAR fans....Brooke Gordon filed for divorce from Jeff on Thursday!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20321-o-t-nascar-fans-brooke-gordon-filed-divorce-jeff-thursday.html)

Waterfoul 03-17-2002 12:35 PM

O.T...NASCAR fans....Brooke Gordon filed for divorce from Jeff on Thursday!!!!

What is she thinking??? Giving up the cash cow!!!!

Anyone got her number? You gotta believe she's gonna be a rich single woman soon!!!!:D :D :D

Boating Fool 03-17-2002 12:41 PM

Giving up the cash cow. Just think of what she is going to get. Look on thatsracing.com and see what she is asking for. One of the things is the use of their boats. Wonder what they have. I would skipper one of them for her.

Reckless32 03-17-2002 12:47 PM

Wasn't she a race groupie that woo'd Jeff in the pits? Now giving up all that shag will pay off handsomely for her and her next beau....:p

Playn 03-17-2002 12:50 PM

Originally posted by Troutly
I still have her number. Maybe I shall give her a call :)

Em-ber-some.....Embersome nice ones! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Von Bongo 03-17-2002 12:53 PM

Actually they met at a race Jeff won. She was a trophy girl.

In more ways than one.

Towel Boy 03-17-2002 01:01 PM

Wonder if "The rainbow warrior" will now come out of the closet:D :D :D :D :D

Hey Brooke, I'll be your chef and also would like to taste your delicious buns or clam for that matter, I heard you are a great chef yourself;) :rolleyes: ;)

32fever 03-17-2002 09:24 PM

Originally posted by Boating Fool
Giving up the cash cow. Just think of what she is going to get. Look on thatsracing.com and see what she is asking for. One of the things is the use of their boats. Wonder what they have. I would skipper one of them for her.
Oh, don't fret, Jeff has EXCELLENT taste in boats :D:D I'm not sure if they still have it or not, but they did have a 32' Fountain Fever. EXCELLENT taste. LOL!

Wellby 03-17-2002 09:52 PM

Brooke was the only reason we kept ole Jeffy Boy around; just to see her in the winners circle:D :eek: She was once a Miss Winston I believe

RonS 03-17-2002 10:09 PM

Not 100% sure but I think one of the boats they own is a 400ss Formula. I think he has also owned a 29 scarab at one time.

I'm sure alot of the guys racing cars, whether its nascar,cart or whatever have some pretty nice boats.

Rusty Wallace has a fountain.

Greg Biffle has 353 Fastech with flame graphics

Paul Tracy has an eliminator with big power.

I think Rick Hendrich has a 32 Skater w/hendrich power.

Anyone else know of any others?

Wellby 03-17-2002 10:14 PM

Is it Lake Norman outside Charolette NC where those boyz hang out?