Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Nissan- Building Excellence with Sales Training now Drawing Skaters in Sales Training >

Nissan- Building Excellence with Sales Training now Drawing Skaters in Sales Training

Notices

Nissan- Building Excellence with Sales Training now Drawing Skaters in Sales Training

Old 02-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nissan- Building Excellence with Sales Training now Drawing Skaters in Sales Training

If nothing else, my freehand Skater made the class go faster. Who wants to learn about micro-polishing camshafts anyway?

I was thinking a pair of Sterlings for power...

Old 02-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Just a passing thought here ................ Wouldn't someone involved in the auto industry, given it's present state, be better off somewhat vaguely paying attention to the presentation? Skaters are way cool, but then so is a decent paycheck.

Or do sales people now belong to the UAW?
Old 02-18-2009, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Yeah Dude! I'm reporting you to Carlos!
Old 02-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Just a passing thought here ................ Wouldn't someone involved in the auto industry, given it's present state, be better off somewhat vaguely paying attention to the presentation? Skaters are way cool, but then so is a decent paycheck.

Or do sales people now belong to the UAW?
Thanks, but being a Gold level Nissan rep means I already know about nav systems and the VQ engine. Listening to that training wasn't going to make me another cent.

As far as the state of the auto industry, at my Nissan store we're actually doing OK. Maybe that's because we're located right in the middle of a slew of wealthly Chicago suburbs, I don't know. The domestic stores in my dealer group are hurting.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by baddogz28
Thanks, but being a Gold level Nissan rep means I already know about nav systems and the VQ engine. Listening to that training wasn't going to make me another cent.

As far as the state of the auto industry, at my Nissan store we're actually doing OK. Maybe that's because we're located right in the middle of a slew of wealthly Chicago suburbs, I don't know. The domestic stores in my dealer group are hurting.
That's because Obama is spreading the love around his hometown!

You keep selling them and I'll keep making them Brother!
Old 02-19-2009, 12:33 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=baddogz28;2802271]

I was thinking a pair of Sterlings for power...

They'll have to be Sterling outboards to fit.