Like Tree0Likes

Boat Photo Photoshopping

Reply
Old 02-22-2009, 07:39 PM
  #71
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 476
Default

Nice job! You do great work. Can you do this one and remove the shoes and do your thing on the rest of it?
Thanks

lavey jr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:40 PM
  #72
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1 View Post
Try this one !!!!!!


Photophix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:40 PM
  #73
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grads2112 View Post
Nice! My wife is already afraid of fish, if she sees this she might never go on the boat again...lol. Thanks.
Sorry , take your girlfreind then


Armando
Photophix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:44 PM
  #74
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavey jr View Post
Nice job! You do great work. Can you do this one and remove the shoes and do your thing on the rest of it?
Thanks


Photophix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:47 PM
  #75
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 476
Default

You do some good work. What program do you use?
lavey jr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:49 PM
  #76
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 476
Default

haha sorry but ive got two more for you.....



lavey jr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:51 PM
  #77
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavey jr View Post
You do some good work. What program do you use?
The base program is Photoshop CS4, but there are a few others that work with photoshop, one which I wrote, I also have many many "actions" that speed up this process, plus many hours at the keyboard. The ones posted on the web take much less time, as the high resolution ones I do for clients might take as long as 2 hours.

Armando
Photophix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:56 PM
  #78
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 476
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photophix View Post
The base program is Photoshop CS4, but there are a few others that work with photoshop, one which I wrote, I also have many many "actions" that speed up this process, plus many hours at the keyboard. The ones posted on the web take much less time, as the high resolution ones I do for clients might take as long as 2 hours.

Armando
Ok cool.
Which technique did you use for the pic below? The sort of water color looking effect...
Because I have Photoshop CS2 and im a novice and trying to learn it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photophix View Post
lavey jr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:57 PM
  #79
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavey jr View Post
Ok cool.
Which technique did you use for the pic below? The sort of water color looking effect...
Because I have Photoshop CS2 and im a novice and trying to learn it.
Thats the program I wrote, along with some created actions in PScs4
Photophix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:05 PM
  #80
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 476
Default

Oh ok. Well what is the name of the effect you used in PScs2 on that one pic?
lavey jr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Dave Kline
Powerquest
9
08-01-2007 07:05 PM
BLACKBUCA
General Boating Discussion
2
07-05-2005 06:44 PM
Shane
General Boating Discussion
25
03-18-2004 01:29 PM
dloftis
Baja
5
04-15-2002 09:50 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.