Permier Performance Interiors & Sea System score again >

Permier Performance Interiors & Sea System score again

Notices

Permier Performance Interiors & Sea System score again

Old 02-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Permier Performance Interiors & Sea System score again

Another real happy customer took the time to send a email to Missy at PPI, telling her how happy they were with the MitiGator seating system they installed in there boat during a Poker Run. If any of you guys have ever had a tooth raddled in big water, you may want to take a real close look at what PPI & Sea Systems has to offer. You can find a link to Sea System on our web site, and they have a link to PPI.
Attached Thumbnails Permier Performance Interiors & Sea System score again-chip_fendt_testimonial.doc.jpg  
Old 02-18-2009, 01:14 PM
my00b16si

P.P.I. also offers the mitigator as a floor cushion for everyone who likes to stand while running. made for fishing, pleasure, poker runs and race applications.

Old 02-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Havent had the chance for them to do my Cig 20 yet but from my conversations with them about it and seeing work they have done, they will nbe my supplier of choice for the interior

Last edited by klaw; 02-18-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:10 PM
TEAM PPI

Looking forward to doing your boat upholstery when you're ready. Give us a call or stop in if you're by our plant.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Registered

The stand up cushions are kinda cool. We ran a poker run in Va. Beach last year, and I loaned out a couple. One of the boats had 5 or 6 people aborad and they were all going to share the MitiGator cushion, but one of the young ladies was the first to give it a try, but she would not let anyone else on the thing. She said her boyfriend was to buy her one or he was not going to like it at all.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by TEAM PPI
Looking forward to doing your boat upholstery when you're ready. Give us a call or stop in if you're by our plant.

I will be in Florida starting next week hope to stop by
Old 02-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Registered

If you have never been to the PPI plant, plan on being WOWED! This place is very hi-teck and state of the art.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

PPI installed the "mitigator" system in one of the seats of my friends 24 Pantera when we went down there for the worlds. It makes a HUGE difference. It definitely takes the shock out of the hard hits. It makes it feel like the seat is on a shock absorber. It should be in every boat that runs hard. I was skeptical until I tried it.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:16 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure I understand completely how this mitigator system works, or what it is exactly? Is it a cushion, spring loaded, anymore info/pics on it would be helpful.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

The mitigator is a rubber cusion thats really soft and flexable and has a intricate pattern designed into it to absorb shock. The closest thing I could describe it as is one of the rubber matts with all the holes in it that factory workers stand on all day but the mitigator seems much more complex. Maybe one of the guys from PPI can elaborate better.

Quick Reply: Permier Performance Interiors & Sea System score again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.