Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Notices

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Old 02-27-2009, 02:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

Originally Posted by verbi69
I've read the thread from start to finish and it simply blows me away how people chim in talking chit about this guys post and that guys post and the lack of inteligence and all the rest of the crap...and then the worldly leader of all righteousness tries to anylize and compile all the posts into one sumary....see I'm doing it nowtoo!!!
Call me a ding dong too if it makes you feel better.....
It all goes back to the very first post........post # 1.
For those that forgot, Running Hot was simply asking a question on how people would handle a specific issue.......simple question!
There was no name calling and no bashing involved...and he didn't name the engine shop.....read post # 1 Again!!!
RunningHot if I'm not mistaking your name is Bill correct??
Bill, nice engine and I love your pool!!
Peace out!!
Feel free to read my post again, It was the conclusion that I came to. Didnt insinuate that anyone had to agree, however obviously some do. So that in itself is ok...

Daredevil, dont pm me, you scamming thief...You might be hoping that people will forget what you did, I wont let them... so phuck yourself thief.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2810146]

Phone records???? I'm not CSI, so I'm not sure what phone records will do???

The ones you spoke of earlier ............U made a statement in a earlier thread i made 10 phone calls a day to LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE I BELIEVE you stated that to make me look like an A

I will look up the post and copy it

Thanks for your help and have a great weekend
Old 02-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2809337]
Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
I was trying to respond for Larry since he will not. I don't see him on the computer anytime soon, and since I hooked these two up I feel some what responsible.

There is no use to say much else in the fact that RunninHot has many friends on here and it wouldn't do much good. Larry does not "refuse calls", but when you call 10 times a day, he needs to call you back.

Anyone who called Pinky a liar is wrong, and should not have said it if they did....

That was Bill"s engine stand......

Eric from this end i dont feel you are responsible and have no Beef with you Bro , however your pizzin me off now 10 calls a day ???? on Feb 19 th 3 emails sent to Larry KE phone #, my home adress for shipping ,request for tracking # , 1 phone call made to Larry at 3:07 goes a lil like this Larry is BUZY, Jeff left the bldg dont know when hes coming back, have Larry call me at the end of the day before he goes home ... Louis sayz Larry will call you at 5.00 , NO PHONE CALL from Larry till friday at 4.55 after he was read the OSO thread by his Arizona boyz .... yes it was my engine stand , and i was told it had to be cut,refabricated,welded by Larrys and i paid for it ....but now its the ENGINE STANDS fault ????

this 10 phone calls a day is TOTAL Bullchit and i'll tell ya what have LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE produce there phone records with this 10 calls a day and i will write another check the price i paid for these motors to a CHARITY of OSOs choice .....

Guys Pleaz dont bash on Erik , he has no dog in this fight ...
PEACE OUT ......
Here you go Big Daddy just helping you out....
Old 02-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=boatman22;2810261]
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158

Thanks Bro , TGIF and a round of JAEGER BOMBS
Old 02-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=boatman22;2810261]
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158

Oh, didn't see that. I was implying that sometimes you can overwhelm people with how much you call....HOLD ON, LET ME EXPLAIN!!!! I don't think Larry was informed correctly of your situation, WHEN YOU FIRST CALLED, otherwise he could have defused it.

I have never said he handled it the best, but I believe there were other factors that blocked him from getting the complete story.

The shipping stand is not at fault, but somebody said that Larry built it, I was simply saying it was YOUR stand.

You still have not given me an answer. What exactly was broken??? Has Larry paid for the parts???

Dude, I agree with the shipping.....What I take defense to are the little remarks questioning his ability as an engine builder.

People can bomb me all they want. I'm a big boy.

Erik
Old 02-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2810273][QUOTE=boatman22;2810261]

Oh, didn't see that. ....HOLD ON, LET ME EXPLAIN!!!! I was implying that sometimes you can overwhelm people with how much you call I don't think Larry was informed correctly of your situation, WHEN YOU FIRST CALLED, otherwise he could have defused it.

I have never said he handled it the best, but I believe there were other factors that blocked him from getting the complete story.

I was implying that sometimes you can overwhelm people with how much you call ?????? ERIK ERIK ERIK

Quit the B.S.n Dude ..... LARRY knew dayum well what was up on thursday the 19th when i made 1 phone call only and it ended in a heated discussion with Louis and he hung the phone and told Larry what took place and said screw it i aint callin him .... And took 24 hours PLUS to get a return call ....

and if i did make some calls down there so be it , as you mentioned it was more then just a re-fresh but when i called to have my BIG CHIEF HEADS sent to Jim Valako the answer was NO !!!! I wanted a custom cam from Bob Madera RMBLDR NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so larry did come to the phone then .... Dont even get me started on the 1271s thats costing me $600.00 to make right for the buyer because im doing whats right
Old 02-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2810273

Dude, I agree with the shipping.....What I take defense to are the little remarks questioning his ability as an engine builder.

Re-read the thread Bro , What i said was Larry was a hard worker and worked hard for his money .... shall i did that one up ????
when you recomended Larrys engine & marine in Tuscon ariz that is what you mentioned to me that there is'nt a harder workin guy (and that stuck in my head)
Old 02-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2810322][QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2810273

Re-read the thread Bro , What i said was Larry was a hard worker and worked hard for his money .... shall i did that one up ????
when you recomended Larrys engine & marine in Tuscon ariz that is what you mentioned to me that there is'nt a harder workin guy (and that stuck in my head)[/QUOTE]

So you are going to fault an engine builder for not wanting to send out parts to different people???? At the end of the day, he is responsible for building your motors!!!! He is not going to gaurantee any motors that had other peoples hands on them!!!!! Put down the Vic bro.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2810315][QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2810273]
Originally Posted by boatman22

Oh, didn't see that. ....HOLD ON, LET ME EXPLAIN!!!! I was implying that sometimes you can overwhelm people with how much you call I don't think Larry was informed correctly of your situation, WHEN YOU FIRST CALLED, otherwise he could have defused it.

I was implying that sometimes you can overwhelm people with how much you call ?????? ERIK ERIK ERIK

Quit the B.S.n Dude ..... LARRY knew dayum well what was up on thursday the 19th when i made 1 phone call only and it ended in a heated discussion with Louis and he hung the phone and told Larry what took place and said screw it i aint callin him .... And took 24 hours PLUS to get a return call ....

and if i did make some calls down there so be it , as you mentioned it was more then just a re-fresh but when i called to have my BIG CHIEF HEADS sent to Jim Valako the answer was NO !!!! I wanted a custom cam from Bob Madera RMBLDR NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so larry did come to the phone then .... Dont even get me started on the 1271s thats costing me $600.00 to make right for the buyer because im doing whats right
And now he is responsible for your 1271's???

He took them off and shipped them for you???

It was his fault that you had to have them restripped???
Old 02-27-2009, 07:10 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Eric, I don't know you, but it's beginning to sound like you're blaming Bill for the stuff that's gone south. WTF's up with that ?? All Bill asked for in this thread is for guys to reply what they would do if they were in his situation. You're the guy that started posting here in Larry's defense, almost like you're on his payroll or somthing.
I can understand if you say that Larry does'nt go on OSO and post here, but in this situation, since he did'nt have the decency to call Bill back to remedy the problem, and it took this post to get some results from Larry, I would think that Larry should buy a membership, or even just plain "register" himself on here to stand up for what he believes is right, in his own defense. Instead, it's beginning to sound like he's got you to be his own mouthpiece. Not knowing you, I'd say that you're the guy that's the owner of his shop, not Larry. Not at all starting a fight with you, but, come on, re-read some of your posts here. What I can't understand, and I'm sure there's alot of other guys on here that'll feel the same way as I do, is why can't Larry speak up for himself ??? Is it because he's embarrassed about what happened ?? He should'nt be if he makes the necessary steps to resolve this situation.
So far, this whole problem has been thrown into Bills lap to fix for himself. Other people on here have offered to help Bill out, not Larry, why's that ??

The only thing that I feel that was Bills fault, was that he trusted someone 2K miles away, with $100K+ of his equiptment to have at it with an open checkbook. Maybe alot of other guys on here will learn a lesson at Bills expense. Not a very responsible way to conduct a business in my opinion, especially in these troubled times, when a return phone call without the additude, could've resolved the whole mess.

Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com

Quick Reply: Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.