Originally Posted by Zoomnfun
Karma will win in the end....
Old 02-26-2009, 09:01 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
I thought here name is camilla ,,not karma ?

Camila, Karma, Carrie, he's got a stable of em. LMAO

Call karma 1st thing in the morning.

Now go back to your Grey Goose and Pinky.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 02-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its all about KARMA man, I don't understand how you ship a piece of art half azzed, who ever crated them motors is the one to pay for the new parts and labor. and if not thats bad MOJO and a SPELL will be put a pond thee well ita midnight got to get chit rolling kkkaaarrrmmmaaaaa will get you in the end mmmhuhuhuhuhaarrr
Old 02-27-2009, 06:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Well after reading through this here is the conclusion that I have come to.
I do respect Gary and Erik and what they have and what they have done and their friendship with Larry. I have gotten to know Bill for a couple years now and while impetuous, I would find it hard to meet other people with his character about doing the right thing. He always does and I believe that is what he expected Larry to do. My take is that when Larry's shop, made the motor mounts stronger, and charged Bill to do it, it totally negated the charges and additional precautions to only put one or so bolts in. there is the rub with Bill, regardless of how Larry felt about it, his employees made a mistake, how he handled the aftermath was squarely on Larry's shoulders.
That being said, as much as it pained him, all he had to say in the beginning was I'm sorry it happened, lets make a plan to make it right. The subsequent name calling and insinuations into others characters should have been avoided. As a business owner, if a customer trusts me enough to hand over their money, it is my obligation to provide them the product we have agreed on. Yes accidents do happen, but all of this could have been avoided with returned phone calls, and to me, a damaged engine that the customer just laid out big money for, is a priority, and deserves immediate response, even if it just to acknowledge the customers point of view and start the process. Hopefully every thing will get rectified to everyone's satisfaction.

As for the people piling on that really does no good...and as far as Daredevil, you really need to stop posting on threads with ethics questions as we all have seen how you handled your customers. Your constant adding of your 2 cents does nothing but inflame situations that could be avoided. Do yourself a favor and think more, post less..you'll be surprised at how much more intelligent you seem.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 10x
Camila, Karma, Carrie, he's got a stable of em. LMAO

Now go back to your Grey Goose and Pinky.
Will do Frankie just walked in the door , and going to bed for a few hours , no Grey G@@se 4 me last nite Bro spent it at the Hosp with Pinky & her mom . Lites out
Old 02-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Well after reading through this here is the conclusion that I have come to.
I do respect Gary and Erik and what they have and what they have done and their friendship with Larry. I have gotten to know Bill for a couple years now and while impetuous, I would find it hard to meet other people with his character about doing the right thing. He always does and I believe that is what he expected Larry to do. My take is that when Larry's shop, made the motor mounts stronger, and charged Bill to do it, it totally negated the charges and additional precautions to only put one or so bolts in. there is the rub with Bill, regardless of how Larry felt about it, his employees made a mistake, how he handled the aftermath was squarely on Larry's shoulders.
That being said, as much as it pained him, all he had to say in the beginning was I'm sorry it happened, lets make a plan to make it right. The subsequent name calling and insinuations into others characters should have been avoided. As a business owner, if a customer trusts me enough to hand over their money, it is my obligation to provide them the product we have agreed on. Yes accidents do happen, but all of this could have been avoided with returned phone calls, and to me, a damaged engine that the customer just laid out big money for, is a priority, and deserves immediate response, even if it just to acknowledge the customers point of view and start the process. Hopefully every thing will get rectified to everyone's satisfaction.

As for the people piling on that really does no good...and as far as Daredevil, you really need to stop posting on threads with ethics questions as we all have seen how you handled your customers. Your constant adding of your 2 cents does nothing but inflame situations that could be avoided. Do yourself a favor and think more, post less..you'll be surprised at how much more intelligent you seem.
I agree with everything you have said here.

I believe a tube was bent relating to the oil pump and any money owed in shipping or parts cost is being taken care of.

Erik
Old 02-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've read the thread from start to finish and it simply blows me away how people chim in talking chit about this guys post and that guys post and the lack of inteligence and all the rest of the crap...and then the worldly leader of all righteousness tries to anylize and compile all the posts into one sumary....see I'm doing it nowtoo!!!
Call me a ding dong too if it makes you feel better.....
It all goes back to the very first post........post # 1.
For those that forgot, Running Hot was simply asking a question on how people would handle a specific issue.......simple question!
There was no name calling and no bashing involved...and he didn't name the engine shop.....read post # 1 Again!!!
RunningHot if I'm not mistaking your name is Bill correct??
Bill, nice engine and I love your pool!!
Peace out!!
Old 02-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2809918

I believe a tube was bent relating to the oil pump and any money owed in shipping or parts cost is being taken care of.

And I believe i can Fly , And I believe dogs can talk

Any word from LARRYS ENGINE AND MARINE on the phone records ??????? Could make all the difference for a fine OSO charity

Have a great weekend Erik

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 02-27-2009 at 01:16 PM. Reason: pic download
Old 02-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by verbi69
I've read the thread from start to finish and it simply blows me away how people chim in talking chit about this guys post and that guys post and the lack of inteligence and all the rest of the crap...and then the worldly leader of all righteousness tries to anylize and compile all the posts into one sumary....see I'm doing it nowtoo!!!
Call me a ding dong too if it makes you feel better.....
It all goes back to the very first post........post # 1.
For those that forgot, Running Hot was simply asking a question on how people would handle a specific issue.......simple question!
There was no name calling and no bashing involved...and he didn't name the engine shop.....read post # 1 Again!!!
Bill, nice engine and I love your pool!!
Peace out!!

You are corrrect on all counts Bro
and thanks for the compliments .. See ya on the water i;m easy to find and dont hide from anyone
Old 02-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2810072][QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2809918

And I believe i can Fly , And I believe dogs can talk

Any word from LARRYS ENGINE AND MARINE on the phone records ??????? Could make all the difference for a fine OSO charity

Have a great weekend Erik [/QUOTE]

Phone records???? I'm not CSI, so I'm not sure what phone records will do???

Does he still owe you something???? If he does, what is it, and I will get it for you.

Your posts make it hard to understand what exactly you need, or what exactly was broken......If they still owe you something TELL ME and I will get it for you.

Erik

Quick Reply: Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.