Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Notices

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Old 02-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2810332][QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2810315]
Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck

And now he is responsible for your 1271's???

He took them off and shipped them for you???

It was his fault that you had to have them restripped???
No Larrys is absolutely NOT responsible for my 1271s and never said they were or asked for anything ... But when i was told by Louis a employee of LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE on Feb 03 at 11.30 that my new blowers were on and my 1271s could be sold that the motor was running and they were already making pulls on it ... So i list it on OSO and it sells that eve and the following morn money is wired from florida and i call Larrys on Feb 04 9.30 and talk to Louis again and tell him i sold them if you can box them and charge me for the packing and i'll have FED EX pick them up ... friday still on the counter i call and ask can a LARRY employee drop them at FED EX and put them on my account ??? STEPHANIE says evrybody here is going a different direction will get it monday ... so monday while i try to explain to the buyer that i really do have/own blowers and im relying on Larrys .... Monday i get a call from Larrys FED EX is gone and blowers are still laying there OK so what can we do to get these gone today ... I(stephy) can call UPS and put it on your credit card FINE lets do it ..... Blowers arrive in Pompano Beach with Teflon chunks gone ,and marks in rotors ... I explain to buyer send them to Michigan and i will pick up the tab at Darrin meyers ... I call Larrys and ask Louis if he happened to see anything unuasual when he boxed and his reply was YES you must be calling about the TEFLON chunks missing i say yes and his reply is did'nt LARRY tell you everyone here knew about them ... I ask LARRY why did'nt someone mention and i would of had it refreshed before sending it And Mr LARRYS reply was I WAS"NT PAID TO INSPECT YOUR BLOWER .....

All it would of taken was hey the Blower needs to be looked at after we ran it at 39% overdriven on my Dyno

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 02-27-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2810329]
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158

So you are going to fault an engine builder for not wanting to send out parts to different people???? At the end of the day, he is responsible for building your motors!!!! He is not going to gaurantee any motors that had other peoples hands on them!!!!! Put down the Vic bro.
Think about what your Barkin .... So a custom ground cam (nothing real Raticle ) by RMBLDR who has built 300 cams for OSO members is gonna affect a gaurantee ? BIG CHIEF heads ported by Jim Valako would of affected a gaurantee ...

Thanks for your help ,pics, and dyno Vid
Old 02-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like Larry and his employees need to have their people skills rebuilt!!
Old 02-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Banned

C'mon now dont make me have to send my guy down there ..LOL

I'm kidding ERIK , just joking ...DO NOT take as a threat
Attached Thumbnails Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-prep-diaamonds-044.jpg  
Old 02-28-2009, 05:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Here is a quick lesson for you guys on quoting another member;
when you click the quote button, make sure your curser/flashy thing is below what the other member has said. by all means do not delete any of the html code, or no one will be able to understand what you are trying to say. if you dont want to quote everything the other person has said, simply highlight the parts you want deleted, then hit delete.
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
C'mon now dont make me have to send my guy down there ..LOL
I'm kidding ERIK , just joking ...DO NOT take as a threat
it should look like this...carry on.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
when you click the quote button, make sure your curser/flashy thing is below what the other member has said. by all means do not delete any of the html code, or no one will be able to understand what you are trying to say. if you dont want to quote everything the other person has said, simply highlight the parts you want deleted, then hit delete.

I was wondering why it looked like they were retyping what others said... Yes Continue on!!
Old 02-28-2009, 06:37 AM
Registered

At this point I wouldn't have Larry's rebuild the motor on my GoPed!
Old 02-28-2009, 08:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Zoomnfun
At this point I wouldn't have Larry's rebuild the motor on my GoPed!
looks like Larry is going to be losing a few customers due to the FACT of his employees have no people skills.....
Old 02-28-2009, 08:18 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
What exactly was broken??? Has Larry paid for the parts???

Dude, I agree with the shipping.....
Erik
Runninhot, have your broken parts been paid for/shipped? Also, if Larry agrees and pays for the parts he should fly to you and install/inspect them. Otherwise he might tell you to whipe your azz if something goes wrong.

Not sure why this needs to go on and on, can't we all just get a long....
Old 02-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin

Thank you offshoredrillin

Quick Reply: Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.