Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Notices

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Old 03-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=skater40;2812079]
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Again-selective memory.You told me that your blowers were 12-71 and that they were freshened 10 hours ago-yet you advertised them as 14-71s.
Your motors made 900 hp and now make 1300hp.They were a mess.Larry gave you a great job of straigtening them out.
Keith Eickert even offered to make you a new tube as did larry but you refused and continue to slander him.I wouldnt be surprised if you get served with a arizona lawsuit at desert storm.You certinly deserve to be sued.
They were freshened and even supplied reciepts to the buyer ,but running a 1271 at 39% overdriven might not have helped it ... your a motor guy were you spinning the 1671s anywhere near 39% ??? enquiring minds wanna know ??

they were a mess ? they had 7.5-1 pistons and needed a valve job and they were a mess ...OK where are we getting this 900 hp before ??? did you dyno one before they were built ??? funny thing is we did dyno before they shipped ... and they say 1153 power, 1009 torque dated 10/31 with a 1.3 inertia factor and i will post it .... so wheres the 900 # your talkin bout coming from ??
Old 03-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=skater40;2812079][QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2812038]

Your motors made 900 hp and now make 1300hp.They were a mess.

So where are you coming up with the 900 Hp motor before ??? heres the dyno sheets for motor ran before they were sent to Arizona .... Dayum it sure is amazing how i have paperwork,dates,times, emails
Attached Thumbnails Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-effed-oil-motor-001.jpg   Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-effed-oil-motor-002.jpg  
Old 03-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=skater40;2812079]
Again-selective memory.You told me that your blowers were 12-71 and that they were freshened 10 hours ago-yet you advertised them as 14-71s.
Your motors made 900 hp and now make 1300hp.They were a mess.Larry gave you a great job of straigtening them out.
Keith Eickert even offered to make you a new tube as did larry but you refused and continue to slander him.I wouldnt be surprised if you get served with a arizona lawsuit at desert storm.You certinly deserve to be sued.
Oh Sorry i missed the part about the Lawsuit i was buzy getting the dyno sheet , So i should run and hide ??? Stephanie @ LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE chose to have ERIK as her cheerleader when it would of been nipped in the bud in the phone call at 8.30 and handled man to man ..... have them papers there i'm easy to find BIG Daddy ...
Old 03-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
You claim 1150 yet your boat could not break 140????? I think that dyno was wrong.

You can't keep your stories straight....

DareDevil - What do you love??? Remember in the old cartoons where the big bulldog (Bill) had a little sidekick named Spike(Daredevil). Jesus, you kiss so much ass it's sickening. Go on scamming people out of money so you can keep on racing, thief...
Everybodys dyno is wrong Soo i paid an independant shop to dyno before we took apart and now there lying ..i did'nt touch the #s and have more ...WOW they even put there correction factor down , and put BSF#s ... Im not a dyno guy but howd ya get 900hp???? hey i thought your were stoppin in 1 last time about 3 pages ago ??
Old 03-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everybodys dyno is wrong Soo i paid an independant shop to dyno before we took apart and now there lying ..i did'nt touch the #s and have more ...WOW they even put there correction factor down , and put BSF#s ... Im not a dyno guy but howd ya get 900hp???? hey i thought your were stoppin in 1 last time about 3 pages ago ??
No ****!!! Anywho, you are right, the motors are one thing, Skater is another. It sounds like they took care of you 150%, as you stated, my bad. All that matters is you are happy with the work they perfromed. I just got a little hot.

Goodluck in the future,

Erik
Old 03-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2812119]

You can't keep your stories straight....

All my stories are straight Bro , nothings changed and mine are backed up with emails, pics ,times,dates.... Still have'nt seen those phone records for 10 phone calls a day another one of your drop it , forget it,lets try something else ...

Gotta run and see how the boyz are doing on the new paint job , come up with something for me to look forward when i get back on OSO this eve
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming
Attached Thumbnails Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-prep-diaamonds-079.jpg   Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-prep-diaamonds-080.jpg   Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-prep-diaamonds-081.jpg  

Old 03-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike tkach
hay rog,how are you?havent seen you in a while.have you talked to jack w lately?
I'm just fine thanks how about yourself? I haven't seen Jack in quite a while but I drove past his place about an hour ago.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
OH ,,,did i miss a post from Erik ??? Sorry ,,,but i had to scam somebuddy to buy a burger real quick,,, what a Joke u guys are ,,, I love the fact that he proofed u wrong and kissing ass ,,,maybe pinky's but not Bill's (sorry Bill).

So u also don't know me ,,and make statements that are not proven or truthfull,,,then again u did the same to Bill and now u back out like a Puzz,,,,"oh i got a little hot",,,, damn this is some funny $hit !!!!

ROCK ON !!!!!
No "puzz" here, just saw my post and realized this was about motors and not boats. I back away from nobody and I stand by my thoughts on his situation. The juvenile response I wrote to you was uncalled for and had nothing to do with the thread.

But please, post away, your lack of intelligence is funny enough without me pointing it out.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

damm,this game is in dbl overtime,bill,the paint looks super,who is doing it?i hope this is over by may,or i,l be out boating and might miss the outcome.AND THE DRAMA GOES ON.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Dang......This thread is only missing one thing....

APACHE!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.