Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Sean, you hit right on the head!
Old 03-18-2002, 05:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've always wondered................what was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread????
Old 03-18-2002, 05:29 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Sean,

If an At owner bashed another boat brand please copy it and post it. As far as exagerated claims of 10-12 I personally have been in that kind of water in my 32'. As far as AT looking like Sonics....they are similar but not the same. Actually one could say that all offshore go fast v bottoms look very similar. As far as the AT "bandwagon" ..the only time Ive seen post about AT's is when someone asks a question regarding what kind of boat do people recomend. Can't help it if we (AT owners) are very very happy with our product and like to tell others about it.

Keep in mind however that this thread was started by you complaining of our enthusiasm. If you didn't want to hear more on Active Thunders then you shouldn't have started this thread.

And as far as Gordo response in the other thread, he was just responding to WCC's claim that At hasn't done anything in racing. Thats all nothing more, cause you're right, it makes no difference in someone's descision on AT vs Cig. That should be made after they look at everything pertaining to them. Personally I love Cigs. It was the people behind the product that really sold me.

I realy don't now what bug you have up your butt regarding AT owners and their love of their boats but you really should get off of it. Like I said before...we can't help it if others don't belive as strongly in their product as we do.

I have always encouraged anyone whose interested in buying a new boat to weigh all things that matter to them and then go for a ride and get to know the principles behind the product. Each will make up their own mind...doesn't mean we can't express why we made the descions we did.

And lastly I've owned my boat Sept 99. Have over 320 hrs on it and have boated in some of the most extreme conditions one would dare to in a 32' boat. I DO know what I'm talking about regarding MY AT and how it has held up and how it has performed.
Old 03-18-2002, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 91 Likes on 22 Posts

When it comes to vee bottom racing, we all know who the undisputed king is, by a huge margin..........look to the left!!!!
Old 03-18-2002, 05:33 PM
Registered

32fever,
Thanks for the compliment on the paint scheme "MONSOON". That's our boat being built by AT. We personally like the logo, as well as, all this new attention of being compared to outerlimits and cig.
Old 03-18-2002, 05:52 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by ToddW
32fever,
Thanks for the compliment on the paint scheme "MONSOON". That's our boat being built by AT. We personally like the logo, as well as, all this new attention of being compared to outerlimits and cig.
First, I don't like them at all on any boat. It breaks up all the cool paint jobs. But I think AT should be original. The innovator always does the best and makes the most money. The copycat is always that, following the lead of others. I liked the old logo fine, not sure why they'd change. Some new image thing? But why change it to something like that?

In my business, I don't want to be compared to my competition, I want my competition to be compared to me.

But your boat is cool, I do like those graphics. More along the lines of what I'd do if my wife let me build a new boat Damn her...You'll probably be the only AT way out there in AZ, eh?

mark
Old 03-18-2002, 05:57 PM
Registered

Originally posted by ActiveThunderTodd

If an At owner bashed another boat brand please copy it and post it.
I think this was you...

"Like I said...I've been in freinds Cigs with the same hours as mine (Lake Mich boating) and they look like crap in the cabin. Stuff falling apart...cabinets, TV."

Yep, that was you.

Last edited by Back4More; 03-18-2002 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-18-2002, 06:00 PM
Registered

damn.....this i get'n funny!!......whatever!...don't even try to compare f-2 race boats with production...they are WAY different!....most of these boat manufacures are building boats that far exceeeede the capabilities of the buyers abilities anywho....comon guys keep bashen each other,,,i'm get'n a kick out of it!!!LOL
Old 03-18-2002, 06:01 PM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks Fred,I am just tired of all the apache,cigarette, fountian bashing , I just don't get it, they must be just jealous I guess.
Old 03-18-2002, 06:05 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Cigarette Racing Team ..... the measuring stick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.