Notices

Mardi Gras Day Boating

Old 02-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Mardi Gras Day Boating

Congradulations to my son on all the hard work put into my former Shadow Cat.. Amazing rough water hull,, watching it run besides a 40' Skater..What a champion,,We ran hard all day for his first trip and never broke out a wrench..No better feeling than watching him enjoy his own bad as* ride after after being my wing man and crew chief for years!! Its powered by 540s supercharged 760HP on #4 big shaft drives with extension boxes. Alot of hard work dissappears after one 28 mile clip running 90-110!!
Attached Thumbnails Mardi Gras Day Boating-img_0632.jpg   Mardi Gras Day Boating-img_0627.jpg   Mardi Gras Day Boating-img_0631.jpg  

Old 02-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

That's awesome Keith. You taught the boy well.....or was that Ronnie that taught him Give Jeremy a big pat on the back from me and tell him congrats. Glad to hear he is up and running. Tell him to be careful.
Eddie
Old 02-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

keith I was coming back from fishing & saw ya'll coming out of lakeshore. Both boats looked & sounded great!!! The lake looked a little bumpy hope ya'll had fun, mike
Old 02-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Young Performance
That's awesome Keith. You taught the boy well.....or was that Ronnie that taught him Give Jeremy a big pat on the back from me and tell him congrats. Glad to hear he is up and running. Tell him to be careful.
Eddie
Thanks Eddie, im sure we all had some input to his addiction!! Ronnie It looks a lot safer than watching him and Nicholas running in Jacksonville Poker Run in that 28 twin outboard flight cat.Im sure he will read your post. You coming down for the Tic Faw 200?? Keep up the great work that Skater came out awesome!!!
Keith
Old 02-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by vette131
keith I was coming back from fishing & saw ya'll coming out of lakeshore. Both boats looked & sounded great!!! The lake looked a little bumpy hope ya'll had fun, mike
Had a great time,,next time I will give you a call!! Thanks
Old 02-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I get back to my apartment from the parade, lay down to take a nap and this guy is what I hear outside. Just barely made it up to look out the window...you were running really nice.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BradH
I get back to my apartment from the parade, lay down to take a nap and this guy is what I hear outside. Just barely made it up to look out the window...you were running really nice.
Thanks Brad sorry about the short nap!! I sure do miss the preKatrina Westend.Landrys still hasent fixed there Dock from the last hurricane>> Didnt realize how important the Dock,Yagers,and Barts was.Looks like more trips to boloxi and the river..
Old 03-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Oh yea forgot it was FAT Tuesday!!
Attached Thumbnails Mardi Gras Day Boating-img_0633.jpg   Mardi Gras Day Boating-img_0635.jpg   Mardi Gras Day Boating-cox_07ozark555.jpg  

Old 03-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks dad you know it means a lot to be riding by your side in you old boat and for all of your input and help to make it happen. Thanks Eddie for the pat on the back I'm sure we will meet up this summer. The old man wasn't looking to bad either.
Attached Images    
Old 03-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

I hope we do get to meet up. I was down for Mardi Gras. I wish I would have known you guys were running. I would rather have went for a ride with you guys than the parades with all the idiots. I absolutely hate Mardi Gras. I only went for the kids.
Be careful and keep in touch. I'll give you guys a call next time I'm in town. See ya, Eddie.

Quick Reply: Mardi Gras Day Boating

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.