Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any Comments on the Kryptonite 29 Sport? >

Any Comments on the Kryptonite 29 Sport?

Notices

Any Comments on the Kryptonite 29 Sport?

Old 03-19-2002, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Dont want to jump the gun but you havent seen NOTHING YET!!!! He is building a twin beast.Its the coolist thing I have seen in a long time with a deep vee. And new bottom.
Randy
Old 03-19-2002, 08:10 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

andy

at typhoon marine sell them ,he puts together the motor from them 732-477-6157.

mike
Old 03-22-2002, 10:43 PM
Kirk

Thumbs up Kryptonite Powerboats

I just read the thread for the first time. Thanks for all the positive remarks. It really means alot!!

The 290 is 29 feet overall with the swim platform, where the 27' is without. The boat can be set-up as a stand up or a sit down, although I prefer the buckets when running high speeds.

Our newest creation is the 5 step 39' (including platform). Flat deck, sit down or stand up cockpit, very racy! Hull and deck molds are done and the first boat will be assembled in April. It will be getting staggered HP 500's with ITS XR's.

Also coming this Spring is the Full Deck 23' single step to compliment the 23' Center Console we already build.

Oh yeah! We just finished moving also. Our new address and phone number is;
Kryptonite Powerboats
40 Seatuck Ave.
Eastport, NY 11941

If you have any questions please call me or my dealers;
Ocean Outboard, Merrick, NY 516 378-6400
Typhoon Marine, Toms River, NJ 732 477-6157

Thank you all again for the interest and support in our products.
Kirk Rogers

Old 03-22-2002, 10:47 PM
Kirk

Default Kryptonite Powerboats

By the way,
I would send some pics if someone would tell me how to attach them to the message.

Old 03-23-2002, 12:04 AM
KN
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Kirk, sounds like things have been going well and business has really taken off. Thats great to hear. We met in New York in 1998 and I looked at the first Factory 1 boat you built. Good luck in the future and tell Rob I said hi.

Kirk Nygren

P.S would love to see some pictures of the new models
Old 03-23-2002, 02:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 71 Likes on 45 Posts

Hey Kirk , I'm going to have to take a ride out east and take a gander at that new 39.. PS . Tell Rob F. to give me a call if you see him. I cant find his #.

Tom F. F.T.M.
Old 04-13-2002, 08:17 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

No Really...Have you looked at ACTIVE THUNDER
Old 04-13-2002, 09:30 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Fred, Yer killin me dude...

I have never driven a Kryptonite, but, I've watched this boat, indeed, studied this boat for some time now...
I have talked with Kirk on a few occaisions. He knows his boats, and seems to be a very "stand up" buisness man.
I have been inside the Typhoon boat, (how's that intercom working?), and was very impressed by the build quality. We've raced with the Kryptonite right on our ass, right in front of us, and right beside us. It always looked good and in control. Now, make no mistake here, Glenn & Randy are a very talented team both in setup and on the water. Great guys to party with and feirce competitors to race against. But, you don't get those black & white flags without a damn good boat underneath you. They keep racing, and winning, in the same boat year after year, and those guys give boat abuse a whole new meaning!
Without a doubt, Typhoons racing history speaks volumes about the design and quality of the Kryptonite.
Old 04-13-2002, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kirk,

I love this boat. In fact, the pickiest thing I can think of is the cabin door. I was wondering if you had any thoughts on changing the way it fits. (pretty good testament to these boats if the only thing i can think of is the damn cabin door).
Old 04-14-2002, 08:51 AM
F-1 WARLOCK

Default HEY HOT DUCK

hot duck, is your throttle man bill pernell. he is a super nice dude. i came down and raced in the OC race with him. het let me use his facility and showed me a great time. tell him i said hi and hope to see him this summer. tell him Andy said hey.

Quick Reply: Any Comments on the Kryptonite 29 Sport?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.