Has anybody bought from daredevil >

Has anybody bought from daredevil

Notices

Has anybody bought from daredevil

Old 03-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
Thumbs up

brian41,the guy is still a smart azz, but i think he is honest,now i,m thinking with all the scammers out there,he is not one of them,hay daredevil,if i ever get out of jail,lol,i think i will buy a hammer,maybe you can teach me how to hit the nain on the head,lol.ps,find me a good deal on a superchiller,i managed to save enough money for it in the last 2 years.no hard feelings hear bro.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
brian41,the guy is still a smart azz, but i think he is honest,now i,m thinking with all the scammers out there,he is not one of them,hay daredevil,if i ever get out of jail,lol,i think i will buy a hammer,maybe you can teach me how to hit the nain on the head,lol.ps,find me a good deal on a superchiller,i managed to save enough money for it in the last 2 years.no hard feelings hear bro.
find me a good deal on a superchiller.
Mike have Scott get 4 of them for the 1300.00 each i need 2 for a project also
Old 03-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAREDEVIL is no DEVIL

Bought an Online Media Kit/Website from me - Paid me with no delay and is very straight guy. http://www.daredevilracing.com for more info
Old 03-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Registered

Default Yeah a 572 GELLNER -

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
theres others here that think your a stand up guy prosthope you do well this yearmaybe get a good sponsor at the end of the year with all the top finishes so you can get a DEAN GELLNER 540 OR 572 for next season.

C'mon, Scott get an engine program for next year LOL!
Attached Thumbnails Has anybody bought from daredevil-572efi.jpg   Has anybody bought from daredevil-img00389.jpg  
Old 03-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
Hey Greg,,if u would of not charged me so much ,,lol,,i would of orderd them this season. HAHA

LMFAO!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
HEY ,,,Brian 41 ????? Nuff said ???

Or u need more proof ?

Same to u Robby ( Offshoredrillin )

I ques an apoligy from u would be the least i can ask for .

signed the SCAMER !! LOL
First off douchedevil, I didn't know about this thread until Bill called me and told me, and I didnt post on it on purpose as it didnt pertain to me, until you dragged me in it.
Secondly I don't owe you a phucking thing. The only reason you may be honest now, is because you were busted trying to hose someone and if you want to have any type of relationship/friendship with anyone on this site, you do what you do now by burying your nose up peoples asses.
Thirdly after you were busted all eyes were on you, so at least you have enough common sense to know that you were being watched.
In conclusion lil man, you don't know me nor do you have the right to call me by my name, I reserve that for my friends, you know, the ones that don't try to make a few bucks off of everybody. I still think you're scum, I'm sure in time it will show again..leopards don't change their spots.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:11 PM
Banned

Well I see this has been a busy thread sorry I could not be here to address some of the issues but I spent the day pouring the last of the concrete for the Dyno cell.

daredevil I will agree that you do have some support but that means nothing. 2 years ago I had Long Duck Dong banned for about a week and you would not believe the members that came to his rescue. You were just reminding me of him and when offshoredrillin posted about you ripping somebody off. I remembered the thread so that is why I asked what the deal was on Runninhots motor damage thread. You started the bashing not me all I did was ask you about the problem you had with another member and your first response was to bash me, my business and my boat that is why I started this thread.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
OH BY THE WAY DARE DEVIL WATCH OUT FOR BRIAN41, When he 1st posted on here it was at the BAJA section and he did a REAL GOOD JOB OF PISSING a lot of people off his 1st week on oso. I never bought anything from him myself but there were guys complaining about PRICE GOUGING I can check tomorrow, here was a lot bullchit. So I just buy from the other baja company thats out there if I need anything, so don't let this guy get to you. god this place has gone to hell. with rip off artist starting a thread like this well I will look and start a thread if I find the thread. so YES DARE DEVIL IS A STAND UP GUY AND GOOD RACER. but after the way you started at the baja section and then give DDchit on Bills motor thread and start this chit I will never guy anything from you and will past this thread on to the other baja boys.

AIRTIME Back off dude and do not post in my threads when you are on drugs because they are making you delirious. No facts in what you are saying other than I pissed off some of the Baja guy's but it was business and they did not want to spend the money needed and I did simple facts. I never ripped anybody off and never got accused of it. All I did was bid on Ebay items like everybody else the difference was I bid to win so take some more meds and go to bed.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Banned

Offshoredrillin reminded me of the thread about you and as I remember the thread you were not very nice. I am going to see if I can pull it up and reread it maybe my memory is off. If so maybe I was quick to judge.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:44 PM
jfm
Registered

Brian lots of posts on here with you doing the same. Anytime someone backs you in a corner you come out swinging too.

Last edited by jfm; 03-04-2009 at 06:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Has anybody bought from daredevil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.