Has anybody bought from daredevil

Notices

Has anybody bought from daredevil

Old 03-04-2009, 06:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
DAMN ,,I don't give a chit about u anyways,,,but do u know how full of it u realy are ????

U think your god on OSO ,,

You are even a bigger smart a$$ as they say .

And by the way smart a$$ LEOPARDS DO change their spots and u should learn that !!!

Again let the voice of OSO speak for itself on my behalf ,,,not only yours ROB !
Ups i did it again.
yea right, the voice of OSO, they can sit right next to the guys that said Trick marine was a good business.
I have never had delusions of godliness, unlike you I am just brutally honest. I'm not trying to "make a buck" as you so eloquently put it in another thread. As for being a "smart ass" yes I am both I am smart, and I can be an ass. I have never been in a bad business deal as a seller, as I refuse to put myself in that situation. You may run on the straight and narrow for a while, but your game will catch up..it is only time.

Keep on pushing there sauerkraut, you may make yourself feel better in time...
Old 03-04-2009, 06:49 PM
jfm
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, shame it was a good one
Old 03-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jfm
Brian lots of posts on here with you doing the same. Anytime someone backs you in a corner you come out swinging too.
I never claimed to be nice when pushed. I will stand my ground when I know I am right and I do not consider that a flaw.

Daredevil I do not have time to search through all the threads you have been involved with to find the one we are talking about but damn dude you have been a lot busier than I thought. Do you have a JOB.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey dirtdevil, did you ever pay Ron Potter for the headers you took and sold? you want everyone to think I'm telling stories, lets see how you talk your way out of this one..I'm pretty dang sure Ron has enough customers that will vouch for him...Why you racing OPA, SBI wont let you because you still owe them money...you friggin dirtbag.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Banned

WOW
Old 03-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
Offshoredrillin reminded me of the thread about you and as I remember the thread you were not very nice. I am going to see if I can pull it up and reread it maybe my memory is off. If so maybe I was quick to judge.
Buying used parts........... its not a popularity contest nor a $100K+ business.

Never met Daredevil, but I would buy parts off him.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

DAMN ,,I don't give a chit about u anyways,,,but do u know how full of it u realy are ????

U think your god on OSO ,,

You are even a bigger smart a$$ as they say .

And by the way smart a$$ LEOPARDS DO change their spots and u should learn that !!!

Again let the voice of OSO speak for itself on my behalf ,,,not only yours ROB !
Ups i did it again.
LMFAO

Hit the nail on the head.

Good luck in SBI, OPA, and OSS this year.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

No ,,Ron did not get the money and he will not get it either ,,the guy they where for doesen't pay me because they are TRASH !!!!!

Then again if u can read,,,,read my schedule ,,i race SBI , OPA and OSS !!!!!!

Dumbell.

By the way ,,ask Ron ,,,i told him he get the money as soon as i will get it !!!

I never did and they where complette trash i been told. + i paid for the damn shipping !
and there in is the point...asshat

you should have bought them from Ron, instead you fronted them as yours, now you are "saying" they were junk, easy to say when they aren't even yours thief...you just summed it up for everyone, if you had actually paid for them, and then found out and tried to sell a reputable part, you would be in the clear, but nooooooo, you have to try to be the middle man and everyone has to believe you??? gimme a friggin break you moron...same thing that happened with the steering rams..you tool.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Banned

Now wait a minute are you saying that the items daredevil sells are not his and they are used ?????????
Old 03-04-2009, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

See,,,dumbell u are !!

I told ron i have a guy in germany that is looking for a set,,he siad u can have them for 300 bucks !!! So first of all don't make people think its a couple of thousand dollars !!!

Secondly he said send them over and when he pays u give me the money ,( atleast that what we agreed on ). I never told the person in germany that they are mine ,,i again tried to help 2 people and i got screwed !!!

So u need tto get the thruth befor u start spreading rumors about stuff u realy don't know nothing about !!

U are known across all the boards to be a bashing dumbell and u even badmouth OSO ,,so my question to u is WTF are u even doing here ???
Take care of your life and stay out of other peoples stuff ,,because that is all u do talk chit u don't even have a clue about !!!

But hey ,,no bad feelings . I understand your bored !!!!
so its ok to rip someone off for 300 bucks... regardless you still owe ron 300 bucks dimwit... I dont care if its a friggin dollar, you OWE him the money....just like telling a chick sticking the tip in isn't sex...you are such a retard.....oh and a thief, and my .50 cents says SBI wont let you race until you pay the back money owed...the little birdies in my pm's told me...buttplug

SHOW HIM THE MONEY...SHOW HIM THE MONEY...THIEF

Quick Reply: Has anybody bought from daredevil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.