Notices

Looking for Puder

Old 03-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Puder

Anyone know how to get a hold of Puder. I am looking for an e-commerce web designer. I liked what he has done in the past.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Thanks for the input. Did godaddy supply you with a template and you filled in the blanks or did you have to also work with a web designer?????

I just like the feel and simplicity of the monstermarine site.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have him on Facebook.com , i`ll let him know this your looking for him
Old 03-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Registered

Brendan's email address is [email protected] he won't drop you if you are his client.

If he doesn't want to work for you he will just drop off the face of the earth to you.

Great guy, does good work, but doesn't have to have your work. Drop him an email and say hi.

BTW: He was on the sea trial with the person that Todd screwed a bunch of money out of for the 45' apache hot duck.

-TD
Old 03-05-2009, 01:40 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Originally Posted by TheDingy
Brendan's email address is [email protected] he won't drop you if you are his client.

If he doesn't want to work for you he will just drop off the face of the earth to you.

Great guy, does good work, but doesn't have to have your work. Drop him an email and say hi.

BTW: He was on the sea trial with the person that Todd screwed a bunch of money out of for the 45' apache hot duck.

-TD
not true!!!! I dropped a client about 6 months ago! She was an artist, a friend of a friend of a friend who wanted a "quick simple site, just something basic and not fussy".

Apparently quick and simple in her world meant 6 initial designs in 6 completely different styles, and then 10+ rounds of revisions, on an approved design! And of course she didn't want to pay any extra for me basically redoing her site a few times. Needless to say i dropped her like a sack of rotten liver. No loss her paintings kinda sucked anyway.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:41 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

hot boat I got you message on facebook. I'll be in touch tommorow.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:12 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Elite Marine
Puder really pissed me off. i was all ready and was going to just let him do it. Then he disappears on me. Real nice and trustworthy.
I'm not looking to start any arguments but I would like to respond to your post.

In truth, I felt that you spewed so much negativity on this site over the whole trick marine mess that I really had no interest in working with you. Additionally I found it really strange that you were starting a marine parts biz and then became ultra vocal about fred/trick. It seemed more like a marketing ploy than legit concern over the fallout from trick marine.

Mike and Mia Schultz of gaffrig/monster are both extremely nice and have been in the boating industry for a damn long time. I don't know any of the details but I'd assume they got burned pretty badly by trickmarine. They chose to take the high road and trying to recoup their losses all the while remaining positive and not jumping on the "trickmarine lynch mob" bandwagon. I felt they were good positive people with a long history in the industry and as such I chose to work with them.

For the most part I've had the pleasure of working with a group of steady long term customers who focus on being positive and building their respective business. These are, and will continue to be, the client's I choose to work with.

Hotboat. We'll talk tommorow.

-Brendan
Old 03-05-2009, 02:22 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Originally Posted by TheDingy
-TD
Even though Todd did badly misrepresent that boat AND pull that crap with the despost I STILL think you should have bough that damn thing.

Paid the owner directly in full, told Todd to F-off and then let him keep his "fee", hitched it up, hauled it back, immediatly pulled the engines, sent them off for rebuilds and your STILL would have gotten a deal on the damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

than again the sea trial in which he grounded it TWICE, blew through a no wake zone at 80 almost clipping a sail boat and then almost stuffing the damn thing heading through the cut did leave a pretty bad taste about the whole deal.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:33 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Oh one last thing. Figured I'd post a link to a site I did a few months back for a friend who has a race prep shop and racing/gear parts biz.

http://www.brmmotorsports.com
Old 03-05-2009, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

whats up slow poke?

Quick Reply: Looking for Puder

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.