Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
For how much?
150 ish more for the right deal..
Old 03-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To bad you didn't want a Fountain. Heck of a good deal on a 42' in the classifieds:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o28017-en.html
Old 03-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by customryder
150 ish more for the right deal..
Look in the classifieds. There sure does not seem to be any 37/42 O/Ls at the amount of money you want to spend. You might be better off to look at a Baja, Fountain, or a Donzi. There appear to be a lot more of those brands for sale in your price range. I think your expectation of buying a 37/42 O/L for that kind of money that does not need a ton of work done to it is unrealistic.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Get Real
Look in the classifieds. There sure does not seem to be any 37/42 O/Ls at the amount of money you want to spend. You might be better off to look at a Baja, Fountain, or a Donzi. There appear to be a lot more of those brands for sale in your price range. I think your expectation of buying a 37/42 O/L for that kind of money that does not need a ton of work done to it is unrealistic.
37 ol & 38 cig can be had for 150k.. 42 is reaching ..hince "More for right deal" but alway open to other brands..

really looking to stay under 40'

Thanks
Jeff
Old 03-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Interesting second post.........wanna bet he owns a 37/42 Cig/OL that has been langusihing in the classifies for months/years for 2006 pricing.......

The Julio Englesias Gladiator looks to be really clean/ 85 hours sitting on a Myco for 129K looks to be the best bang for the buck out there especially if it can be had 10-15% cheaper.

PM's boat looks great but doesn't mention hours/trailer but gets a plus for being a lake boat.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey Real.... Custom is a cash buyer with No Trade... I would say that this gives him a BIG advantage over other Buyers... Its clear that he is looking for a deal and in this environment I don't blame him.... Just because there's nothing listed in that price range does not mean that some desperate seller wont do a deal..... Hummmmm..... Let's see..... Loose my house or hold out for a good price for my boat that has been on the market for over a year.... HELLO!!!! Unfortunately the real reason you don't see lower offering prices are because almost all sellers owe substantially more then there boat is worth.... They would rather keep making payments rather then come up with a big check to make the deal..... I think Custom is very realistic.... Welcome to the board and work on your those writing skills... That last sentence is kinda rough.....
Old 03-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by maxonmike
Hey Real.... Custom is a cash buyer with No Trade... I would say that this gives him a BIG advantage over other Buyers... Its clear that he is looking for a deal and in this environment I don't blame him.... Just because there's nothing listed in that price range does not mean that some desperate seller wont do a deal..... Hummmmm..... Let's see..... Loose my house or hold out for a good price for my boat that has been on the market for over a year.... HELLO!!!! Unfortunately the real reason you don't see lower offering prices are because almost all sellers owe substantially more then there boat is worth.... They would rather keep making payments rather then come up with a big check to make the deal..... I think Custom is very realistic.... Welcome to the board and work on your those writing skills... That last sentence is kinda rough.....
How does a desperate seller, that is in fear of losing his house, that owes more on his boat than it is worth, come up with a check to get the deal done. Does the Obama stimulus package address these issues that you raise. You might want to check your own grammar.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Interesting second post.........wanna bet he owns a 37/42 Cig/OL that has been langusihing in the classifies for months/years for 2006 pricing.......

The Julio Englesias Gladiator looks to be really clean/ 85 hours sitting on a Myco for 129K looks to be the best bang for the buck out there especially if it can be had 10-15% cheaper.

PM's boat looks great but doesn't mention hours/trailer but gets a plus for being a lake boat.
Actually in the market for the same kind of boat. After looking around I have not been able to find a 37/42 Cig/O/L for that kind of money. I have looked at a lot of dissappointments.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation

pms boat is MINT with low hours... not sure how firm he is on price... I (she) needs a cabin or i would be looking hard at his..

Im sure something will pop up for me soon...

Thanks for putting up with my threads..
Jeff

Quick Reply: wanted 37 38 42 outerlimits or cig

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.